𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

I woke up to the irritating ringing of my alarm. I got up and walked into my bathroom and got in the shower. I also brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I put moisturiser on before choosing my outfit.

I then walked out my room and into the kitchen to grab my keys

I then walked out my room and into the kitchen to grab my keys. "Good morning Ava." I said seeing her sitting at the table. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" "Good thank you. Do you want anything from dunkin?" I asked her and she shook her head. "I'm good thank you." I grabbed my car keys and drove to dunkin. I got a caramel iced coffee and drove down to target to get some snacks and drinks to go in my mini fridge. Luxury, I know right? I appreciate the privileges I now have with my uncle that I didn't have with my mama. I was turning a corner when I bumped into someone. "Esme?" "Oh my god, Addi?" "I can't believe it's you! When did you love to La?!" "Literally yesterday. Omg I haven't seen you in two years. How are you?" "Well I'm fantastic now. I can't believe your here!" "Nor can I" i was shocked at the coincidence of me bumping into Addison after she moved. We were best friends in high school until her dad got a job in la and she had to move. I knew she lived in la and was doing successful as I'd see her on tiktok. I'm sure she had like 28 mil or something. I only had a little compared to her but I had 7 mil on tiktok and 3 on insta. "You have to come over some time, here's my number, text me!" She said being dragged away by a fan.

I drove home and walked up to my room and texted addi. "Hey ads it's Renesme ❤️" I put my phone down and turned on my tv. I put on shadow hunters (underrated show in my opinion not like anyone asked for it) and relaxed back on my bed. After a few episodes I got bored and started scrolling through tiktok when I got a text message. "Hey Esme, wanna come over?"
"Sure why not"
"*hype house address* see you soon <3"

I grabbed my bag, phone and bank card and took off saying bye to my uncle. I arrived outside the house and it looked pretty big. I wonder how many people actually live here. I knew who Thomas, addi, charli, Dixie, nick, chase, Kouvr, Alex and that's mainly it. I didn't really pay attention to TikTokers because I didn't want to be dragged into drama. Whenever I fought with my mom I was painted out to be the bad guy so I didn't like arguments. I texted addi saying I was here and knocked on the door. A boy, who I believed was nick, opened the door. I heard addi shout that I'm her friend and nix, smiled at me. "Nick Austin" he said welcoming me in. "Renesme" I said returning the smile.
Addi ran up to em and pulled me into a long hug. "Agh I still can't believe it!" She said squealing. I laughed at her and pulled away from the hug. "So you live here?" I asked following behind her. "Yeah, with a bunch of other TikTokers though." "That's cool" I didn't really know what else to say. "Yeah, they're like my family. Co e on, let me introduce you to everyone!" I could tell she was excited and it made me happy. "Guys this is Renesme, she was my best friend in high school." She said gesturing at me. I most,y got heys and hi's but charli said something different. "I think I've seen you on my fyp, your gorgeous." "Aww thank you charli" I said hugging her. Everyone seemed sweet, which was a different environment for me. I guess I had to get used to it though.

"Ayyy. The kings in the house!" I heard someone shout. "That's Addi's boyfriend Bryce" Dixie said to me. "He is not my boyfriend!" I laughed as the two argued over this boy. "Ah come on addi look at the way you look at each other!" "He's not my boyfriend" "whatever you say Addison" "I see yall are talking about me" I turned round and saw a boy with black hair leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, smirking. "Told you your dating!" "Omg! Cos on Bryce let's go. You okay with Dix Esme?" I looked back at her at the mention of my name. "Sure I'll be fine." They both waved bye and went upstairs. "I know they're secretly dating. They're just too scared that we'll tell the public." I laughed and we began talking about our tiktok journeys and how she just released a new song.

"Hey Es, Dixie, you wanna come to down to sway. I know you wanna see griff" she said looking at Dixie "and you could make some new friends Esme" Dixie got up and said "sure" and I got up after her nodding my head. "Esme right?" The boy said to me. I nodded my head and smiled. "I'm Bryce. Sways basically a house like this on where me and my friends live so everyone's cool there." "Sounds fun, I'm in" "let's get going then" addi said unlocking the car. "I'm driving" Bryce said taking the keys off her. She pouted and he laughed, shaking his head. They were cute. They should definitely date. (#bringbackbraddison)

This is u p.s

s