8

Ricky tugged the ribbon off the box, setting it aside since it was so silky soft.  He pulled on the lid a bit, but it was rather stuck. Ricky jostled the box firmly, a puff of crinkle paper getting all over the bed and his lap as the lid released.

He took a minute to clean himself up, going back to the box when all the paper was off of him. Ricky was a bit nervous to find out what was in the box, but he was excited to have a present. He reached in and pulled out a book, not even glancing at it before tossing it to the side.

Ricky kept digging into the box, pulling out a few velvet bags. When he was all done with the box, he pushed it away and started to open the bags.

The largest one held a frosted glass bottle that Ricky thought was perfume, but it had no scent.  The second largest had two items in it, one being a bumpy gold rod and the other being a curved gold rod with a bubble at the end.

Ricky sighed, hoping the rest of the bags weren't as disappointing. He opened them up and dumped them out, flopping onto the bed when he realized they were all essentially the same.  Two of the items had similar shapes - a sort of tear drop with a stem and a flat button like base - but one was made of dark purple silicone and one was the same gold metal as the two rods. One of the silicone pieces was shaped like the curved rod too, but it had some buttons on it.

"A... Curling iron?" Ricky whispered to himself, pushing the button. The item started to vibrate, spooking Ricky. He turned it off and tossed it to the side, taking interest in a gold ring that laid out. He tried to get it on his wrist, but it was far too small to get over his hand.

He dropped the ring when there was a knock at the door, causing him to wonder if he should hide the present. He grabbed the box, ready to put everything away when he noticed a few pairs of panties left behind at the bottom of the box. He pulled them out, getting even more confused. One was shaped like panties but lacked fabric, it just being a web of elastic. Another had a patch of fabric in the front, but none in the back. There was a thong that featured a string of pearls down the back and his favorite, a soft pink lacey pair that's only flaw was a slit through the crotch.

Ricky got up and pulled on the lacey pair, slipping his silken dressing gown on over it before opening the door.

"Hey, I'm just checking in." Matthew assured Ricky, setting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for upsetting you." He continued, giving Ricky a gentle hug.

"It's okay." Ricky assured, starting to shut the door again when Matthew noticed the present.

"Who gave you that...?" He asked, stepping into the room.  Ricky climbed back onto his bed, handing over the card.  Matthew scoffed and left the room, leaving Ricky with the box and items.

Ricky ended up laying down, spinning the gold ring on the bumpy rod and trying to figure out what the items did. He tried to open them like lipstick and twist them like eye liner, but they didn't open up or change in any way.

When Matthew came back, Christopher in tow, he seemed rather calm.

"We're going to talk... Okay?" Matthew assured, sitting Chris down at the end of the bed as he sat with Ricky, lifting him to sit up.  Chris noticed the book discarded on the floor and handed it to Matthew, hoping he would understand the educational aspect.

"Ricky, did your mom ever tell you how babies are made?" Matthew asked, flipping through the book in search for some diagrams.

Ricky shook his head, Matthew begining to explain sex to Ricky in the most scientific way possible.  Ricky didn't quite understand all the details and how it all worked, but he trusted Matthew.

"So what's this then?" Ricky asked at the end of the lecture, dropping a handful of metal and silicone in Matthew's lap.

"They're adult toys and they're meant to make you feel good." Chris chimed in.  He received a glare from Matthew who quickly gestured for him to leave the room. Matthew got up too, leaving Ricky to cuddle up to the pillows.

"We don't know if he likes boys or girls yet, I doubt he even knows, and you can't be coercing him and trying to train him to like gay sex." Ricky could overhear Matthew yelling at Christopher, so he got up and started to try on the panties.  None of them were very comfortable, so he tossed them all in the laundry and went to find something more comfortable.  He changed into one of his favorite night gowns, a flouncy little see-though dress with a silken lining and a ruffled hem and cap sleeves.

"Ricky, can you please change into something more appropriate... It's not even lunch time." Matthew scolded as he and Chris came back into the room.  Ricky climbed into bed, shaking his head.

"No!" He insisted, "I get to wear what I want!" Ricky reminded his nanny, bouncing on the bed a bit.

From Ricky's bedroom, they could all hear Mister Warner and Ricky's mother come home. Ricky went running to his mom, Matthew and Christopher following close behind.

"Momma, Blackbear is trying to-" Ricky was cut off by Matthew asking her to speak in the other room. Chris watched everything unfold from the stairs, eavesdropping as his father talked to Ricky for the first time.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" Mister Warner asked, to which Ricky crossed his arms and stomped off, calling for his mother.

"Chris! Ricky! In the kitchen... Now!" Missus Olson snapped. Ricky dragged his feet, praying he wasn't in trouble.