Chapter Six- Mr. Tell her TWO days before

A/N

So guys, I will close to never ever do A/Ns in the beginning of a chapter. But, there are probably some questions like: Where's the Nialler? Or When does Niall come? I'm deciding he comes in like chapter 10-14. That's pretty soon though hang in there though! I never asaid anything about POVs though. Sorry for dis. But now you can think to yourself 'IS ZAYN GONNA KISS HER?!'

*Nialls POV*

This place is awful. All I'm doing is standing in the back of this god forsaken haunted house looking theater thing, Watching these people. Louis said he'd stop by.Why is he here? Does he like watching these sorta people sing? I look around for him. Is that Zayn? And a girl? He has a girlfirend?! "Nialler Whatcha doing here?" Louis says from behind me.

"I can ask you the same. Why are we watching the tan people?" I ask.

"Thought I saw an old friend. Did you know that there's a high school reunion next weekend?" He asks changing topics.

"Are we going? Is she? Would I see her? I- am rambling about her again" I say and my cheeks heat up a bit. I think about her all the time, almost everyday but definatly all day.

"She has you worked. Its been three years." Louis said smiling.

"Four actually but yes, I still like her. I cant get her out of my head. Gracie, will be the death of me. I can remember almost everything about her. She fiddled with that bracelet I once made her-" I stop. Oh my god. I'm doing it again. This is why Harry and Liam told me to take a walk. I was annoying them. Plus she's not even here.

"I get it. She's a cute kid, and she is. I mean, she's related to me, and I'm guy Aphrodite" he says. Well, he's cocky.

"Its a good thing you're related to her. She is Aphrodite. Only better. To me" I say.

"We fly out in four days, tell everyone" he says walking away and into the building. "Hey! What's in there that's so special?" I yell, yeah, we were pretty far from the building. Walk and talk. "My Mini is in there!" He shouts. Oh snap. "Bye" I say barely above a whisper in shock. So close but so far away.

*Gracies POV*

Lou got up to go somewhere only god knows. Minutes later 5 more people have already auditioned. "What if me or Louis could make you change your mind about college? Like, make you not want to go. Make you want to go somewhere else? Do something else? With us" he says.

"W-what do you mean?" I stutter out.

"Why are you stuttering? You're fine nothing to be nervous about. What I mean is I, don't want you at college. I want you" he stops and turns to look at me."With me. Will you-" I cut him off.

"Zayn, I love you and all but like a brother I cant marry-" he cuts me off.

"I'm not proposing to you, even though I could. Louis would kill me. You're like my sister. That's why I want you to come on tour with me. Not as a player or back up either. Up front with me. Obviously you can sing. I've heard you. Come with me" he says. Oh, wow. That would be......Awesome! I get to be with my family again. But what if the fans don't like me?

"You really want me to come?" I ask. They could very well secretly hate me.

"We don't secretly hate you. Sorry you said that out loud, we all love and will do anything for you. We want you to be with us" he says.

"I wanna go. When do you leave?" I ask.

"Couple weeks. Something about going back to London in three days then stay for a week or two. Relax and pack some more then we leave. Everyone is coming and packing." he explained. I heard planes, planes, planes, mores planes, relax for an hour, and even more planes. Plus so much packing.

"Well then we should leave and pack. Me and you can help pack Louis and Chris- Did you say everyone? Like Harry and Liam?" I say.

"No oblivious one. I meant Chubacca and R2D2. Yes Harry and Liam" Zayn says. There's no need to be mean. I just didn't know.

"Who's gonna watch my apartment?" I ask in realization.

"That's another thing. Finn said he'd watch it" he says. Everyone already knows? What if I said no?

"We'd be stealing you" Lou says sitting back down. "Said yes?" He asks Zayn.

"Yeah. We can leave now?" Zayn asks me. And now I'm in the conversation. "Please. I don't want to be here either" I confess.

"Do you have a problem?" This evil looking girl and guy turn to look at us. Twins no doubt.

"Yeah I do. That you started talking" Zayn says under his breath.

"Oh, I didn't realize your all brittish. And your trying to get into this school? What are you? The new One Direction?" The male twin asks. Oh my god coincedince right? Or is he really that stupid he doesn't recognize either of them?

"You still here britiots? If you didn't know. That's a combonation of brittish and idiots. Omg Clyde! I'm smart!" The guy is a Clyde? God can only imagine what her name is now.

"Louis, please tell me you called Paul or Sam to get us . We won't be getting out of here alive" I turn to see him on a phone call.

"Yeah I did" he ends the call.

"Paul? Are you a Directioner? I have tickets to go see them and meet the-" the girl stops.

"Omg, Red! You're telling them we have front row se-" Her name is Red? I was hoping for Cynthia. Clyde and Cynthia. The weird names.

"Do you know who we are? Or recognize us?" Louis interrupts.

"Hi I'm Zayn Malik.That's Louis and Gracie Tommlinson. You'll definetly see us at the concert, because we are the concert. Don't piss of the people you have to see again, but hey that's the advice of life" Zayn says sarcastically.

"Sam!" I yell as he walks to the little waiting area we were all shoved into. Because, we aren't in a giant movie theater that isn't designed for hold hundreds of people at a time.

"Girl?!" He says back. He dosent remember me? Well I don't blame him.

"Please help us out of here. I can't stand some people here" Zayn says as he glares at the people next to him.

"Zayn be nice" Sam says.

"Too late for that. Can we go? This young child and us have lots of packing to do" Zayn says.

Sam takes us to my car where dozens of fangirls are out there waiting and now as we get in the car, touching my car. "Get the people off my car" I mummble. I don't like this.

"Step away from the girls car. They are going to be driving" Sams says into a magic appering Megaphone. Where does the security people get these things? The Security Store? As soon as people make a path, I drive back to the appartment. The building isnt very far from here. Gosh darn it google maps. I was in the car fifteen minutes longer than I should have been.

As we got out of the car, I notice the elevators are fixed and the stairs are under construction. Yes! No more squeaky stairs! I run to the elevator, Lou and Zayn following. "Is it early christmas?" Zayn asks.

"Yes" I say as I push button twelve. Shortly, we reach my floor, and I open the suprisingly heavy door. But only to see my brother with no shirt. "Chris! Put clothes on! My eyes!" I shield myself.

"That's not what people said at the beach yesterday" he smirks. I'm gonna smack him or puke. Oh god, that's disgusting to hear.

"Just pack and be clothed when you come out" Louis says from the couch."You too Mr. Tell her the day before" I yell from the hall that leads to my room.

"Correction, I'm Mr. Tell her TWO days before, thank you" Lou yells back.