Ch 3: Kidge- Are you... Blushing?

Keith was happy. He was walking with his wife in a field of flowers, against his recommendation, but Pidge stopped for nothing. Not even allergies. She wanted some pictures for Christmas. It was only March, but she wanted a few before the baby came.

They were excited. Shiro and Adam had two children, Kyalro and Thal. His adoptive brother, Regris, had 3. Even Allura and Lance had a son, Alfor. He had been born recently and was adorable. He had pink markings and Allura's eyes, but brown hair and round ears. Everyone loved the Prince of New Altea.

Pidge sneezed suddenly and Keith laughed. "I guess it wasn't a good idea to come to a flower field during spring, he suggested.

Pidge pouted. "There is nothing wrong with-" another sneeze," continuing.

Keith rested his arms on her shoulders. "You sure? We can head back."

She rolled her eyes. "A little pollen won't stop us. Will it?" she challenged.

He grinned at her. "Nope. Sooo..."

Pidge looked at him suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

He grinned. "This!" Keith lunged forward and tickled her. She tried to fight her way away from him, but he hugged her and tickled her even more. They were laughing together in the middle of the flowers.

Romelle, who was their photographer/sister in law, took that opportunity for pictures.

"I love being on Earth with you," Keith said seriously.

Pidge blushed. "Me too."

"Are you..." Keith started, "blushing?" he teased.

Pidge pouted, flushing a deeper shade of red. "Absolutely not."

"It sure looks like it."

"It's the pollen."

"Mmhm. Sure."

"It is!"

"Well, I have a few pictures, so if you have inhaled too much pollen, we can head back to your house. Matt should be done with dinner soon."

The couple linked arms and walked up to her. "Yeah, sounds great, 'Melle," Pidge replied.

They hopped in their car and drove home to the rest of the paladins and Regris' family at the table with food (and two fold-able tables and several chairs).

"Hey, guys! Family diner!"