SWEET AND SOUR

OZGUR POV

Wow!
I can hear her questions ringing in my ears as I flee to the safety of my apartment.
Me...
and my raging hard on.

What just happened?
What did we establish?

I know.
But I sure as hell, am not going to tell her!

When have I ever been turned on by 'sweet and cute?'
Especially, a sweet and cute who lives so close... and argues with me.

And keeps slapping me!

NEVER!!! That's when!

I huff out air.
Yeah, sweet and cute on the outside but bitter and twisted on the inside.

Ezgi is... A little crazy.
Being recently dumped has made her vulnerable. Caused her to take up drinking, crying, and screaming at men.
And I'm the No 1 stereotype, to feel her wrath.
I'm single, handsome, confident. I've got my own business.
And I like beautiful women.
But...
I'm a one night only kinda guy!
Yeah... I'll admit it.
I'm a 'fuck and duck.'

And I'll duck under tables, chairs, behind sofas, anything really, to get rid of them if they knock on my door for a second bite of my cherry.

I may have commitment issues, but I know what men want and no man is ready for her...
Yet her girlfriends are setting her up with Sedar, A gynaecologist.
It's all going horribly wrong and in a fit of temper, she challenged me.

Help her to attract Mr Right.
Show her what men want.
How they want women to dress.
Be her teacher!

I told her, she's a hopeless case.
She talks too much for one. She's a people pleaser. (Unless she's with me. She doesn't have a problem telling me I'm wrong!)

She's attractive, but she's not my type...she wants a relationship, so I agreed.
She promised she would never be attracted to me. So, that's where we are.

SO, why am I still thinking about that kiss?
.
.
.

Because, it was good. Surprisingly, good!

Because, when she's not talking utter nonsense out of them, she actually had the nicest lips I've ever felt.

I press my palms together and bring them up to my mouth.
They were spot on in terms of size and shape and they fitted into mine perfectly.
Lovely texture. Soft and smooth, not too wet, but just the right amount of juiciness to get a good slide when I slipped her some tongue.

And her tongue! I didn't realise watching a girl brush her teeth would be a thing for me...and afterwards.
That tingly clean peppermint breath...

Her mouth was close and she'd been disappointed by her date. I couldn't resist showing her what a good kiss should feel like.

I can still taste her.
Ufffff!