Big Time Rush Imagines~~~~~

A.N. Hey uwu I'm bacck wasnt motivted to contimue until today andf Ill be keeping up uwu. Cant wait to start this one now owo!!! Big Time Rush is BAAAAACK Letss get this owo

(Kendall) Imagine:

Youre just sitting in cvlass bored out of ur mind becuase the teacher sucks when you feel a poke from behind... you turn around and see Kendall staring at you                                                                        "Hey... do you have the notes?" He say... looking at you with his green orbs                                             "Y-yeah  I do here...." you say and hand him the notes after class you about to leave when he says " Wanna go to the park"  You say yess and dash to the park in his car windows down                 When you go you stay until knight and wonder what the sky is like.                                                             You say "Is that a airplane in the night sky or a shooting star? I cold really use a wish right now"     He turns to you and looks at you like this: (picture below) and says "Well your my wish" and he kiss you....

                                                             You say "Is that a airplane in the night sky or a shooting star? I cold really use a wish right now"     He turns to you and looks at you like this: (picture below) and says "Well your m...

(Logan) Imagine:

You are checking into he Palm Woods hotel when Logans dash into the lobby                                         He bumps into you and almost knock yyou over "s-sorry" he says blushing and runs offf                   you go to ur room and you hear a knock you open the door and Logan is standing there and says "sorry about earlier can I make it up to you by going on a date?" You say yess and you spend a romantic date by the pool... eating spaghetti and listening to the rest of the band play ur favorite song "Elevate"

 eating spaghetti and listening to the rest of the band play ur favorite song "Elevate"

A.N OMG another one finished thx 4 thev support!!!! can't wait to continue this nxt time! Tell me what imaginez you want next>!uwu  ~~~~~~~