Prologue- I'm Here For You.

Hazel's POV

Why am I so stupid?!...

Did I really just kiss her like that? She already told me she was straight! And shes popular...!

My heart broke even more as I bursted through the house entrance and into the door way.

So many people were sitting and staring.

"Haze?! Baby are you okay?"

My father, Tony called out to me.

I didn't even answer, I continued my way up the stairs, tears streaming and falling onto the stairs.

I forced Me and Hudson's door open and as soon as I got there Hudson jumped up.

"Sis?... Why are you crying? I though you were at Talias Party-"

Before he could finish the rest of his sentence, I jumped into his arms, making him fall back down onto the bed.

I began to cry harder as I hugged Hudson.

I hate him as much as he hates me, but he began to wrap his arms around me, rubbing my back.

"Hey...? It's okay... what's wrong..?"

Even if I did wake him out of his sleep, he still gave me sympathy. He usually gets mad when I wake him.

"I did something wrong..."

"I'm sure it's not as bad as you think."

I raised my head up slowly, tears still falling down.

"I kissed her.... Talia... She already hates me enough!... what do I do Hudson?..."

I could feel him stroke his hand down my hair, slowly moving his hand to my eyes and wiping my tears away.

"Your so sensitive. Don't be ashamed of yourself. It probably was the heat of the moment."

I lay my head back on his chest and close my eyes slowly as he continued to stroke my hair.

"I'm here for you. You can keep crying but get off after."

I start to fall asleep, still hearing Hudson's soft breathing.

"Did you just fall asleep?! Hey, get off!"

He sighs in my ear obnoxiously.

"I hate you so much."