8 - Your My Forever.

I keep getting so many comments saying Tony and Nick shouldn't divorce.

Ahem... Sorry if I make you cry again. Bye peps. Don't cry pls.

Also that picture at the top is my home screen lol.

------------------------------------------------------------

TALIA'S POV -

Hazel was still pacing around the room. She's been doing this for about an hour now with no explanation.

She suddenly stops and looks at me.

"What is sex?"

My cheeks turn red as I slap my face.

Her confused face had me stuck, she was so focused because she wanted to know what sex was.

"It's when two people fall in love and then do other things to their love stronger I guess."

"Then why haven't we had sex yet...?"

My face turns completely red as she walks over and sits next to me.

"Hazel listen..."

She looks at me and gives me her full attention as I breath in and out.

"I'm sure you know what LGBTQ+ and transgenders and everything like that is because your lesbian..."

"Yeah..?"

I sigh as she looks at me in confusion.

I didn't think I would have to tell her this already. I don't have to but she needs to know incase she actually figures out what sex actually is.

"Well... I'm transgender.. And I don't wanna get you pregnant."

I could see her looking at me in confusion and shock as I blushed looking away.

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight as I softly hug back.

"Is that how papa got pregnant...? Is he transgender too?"

"I don't think-"

Before I could say another word, she gets up and bolts towards the door.

"Dad?! Is papa transgender?!"

"Hazel you didn't let me finish!"

------------------------------------------------------------

(The POV is gonna change about 3 times in this chapter so be prepared.)

HUDSONS POV -

"Can you please change the TV? I hate fortnite."

"So? That's not my problem, Huddy. You better start liking it."

I turn away in anger and frustration as I see Lukas staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Hudson."

I turn back towards him and look him in the eye.

I hate but at the same time love his serious voice. It's cute but scary.

"What...?"

"I love you."

I could feel my face turning red right then as he pushes his hair back.