Get to know the characters

Em Rose: She is 15 years old, medium length dirty blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and is wearing a gray sweatshirt with a black leather jacket over it, black jeans, and her black converse. Her full name is Emilie, but she thought that Em was more badass. She always carries her lucky knife with a teal handle that her mother gave her before everything happened.

Backstory: She grew up as the town outcast. Bullied almost everyday of her life. Then the virus hit. She had to leave everything behind. Her friends, the internet, her cheer team, everything. Em's life was a total nightmare. The apocalypse was supposed to relieve her of that life. But it only started a harder one.

Luke Rose: He is a 14 year old with semi long, jet black hair, has dull hazel eyes, and is wearing a red sweatshirt, blue jeans, and regular tennis shoes. His lucky weapon is his gun. Not once has he left anywhere without it. Well, before shit went down.

Backstory: Despite his sister being the town outcast, he was somewhat popular. His good looks made him seem like he was one of the "Bests" or the people who think they're better than everyone else. He was kinder than that though. Luke wanted to break the stereotypes that were put on him. He too had to leave everything behind. Who didn't honestly?

Carl Grimes: If you don't know who he is, then why are you even reading this fanfic on him? Same with the others from the tv show.