Chapter 10 - Fujioka Family [E]

//LAYLA'S POV//

I was coming down the stairs of my cousin's home to eat breakfast while he was sleeping until he shouted, "THAT IS JUST ORDINARY TUNA AND NOT AS NEAR CLOSE TO FANCY TUNA!"

Okay... what a lovely start to the day.
I was waiting with Maezono Shima, one of our oldest servants, and I waited.

A few monte lasted I saw him racing down the stairs, face palming.
"Good morning, Master Tamaki." Shima said to him as he was about to head straight to the door.

"We're leaving at once. Bring the car around immediately." Tamaki has ordered as Chauffeur replied with a, "Yes, Master." and had headed off to fetch the car.

"I beg your pardon Tamaki-sama, but what will you have for breakfast?" Shiba asked as she and I stood side by side together watching Tamaki.
"Ah, enough! There's no time for that!" Tamaki said frustratedly and shook his head in annoyment (A/N: lol that's not even a word)

"Hey Cuz." I said in a teasing tone.
"What!" he screamed as I tried to hold in my laugh, "You still have your bottom pajamas on and still wearing house slippers." I said before bursting out laughing as he immediately burned up and raced back upstairs.

"My, what poor manners." I heard Shima mutter.

He came back downstairs, ready for school. "Alright, now we're leaving." Tamaki said grabbing my wrist before Shima grabbed my other and sighed, "Sincerely begging your pardon ,Tamaki-sama, but today is Sunday so there is no school today."

Tamaki looked back at me. I was still in my pajamas drinking some coffee. He sighed annoyed and asked for the phone and called Kyoya.

//KYOTO'S POV//

"How's the hostess club?" Kyoya asked.
"Oh it's good," I said as I ate my eggs, "better than usual I guess."

Kyoya was about to say something until he got a phone call from Tamaki about something important. He gave me a look and asked me to quickly change into outside clothing.

Once I finished changing I asked Kyoya where we were going and he replied that we were going to Haruhi's house. I was okay with it because... it's Haruhi. If it was Tamaki I would've just groaned and went back to bed.

time skip

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

Oh no. When Haruhi sees us at her house she'll get mad.

"Why're you here?" A man in casual clothing asked me. "Uh... to visit our friend." I said back and suddenly that guy started to flirt with me, and another guy started to flirt with Kaivo. I guess Kaoru and Hikaru were mad with that (A/N: Or jelly asf) They grabbed our wrists and brought us away from them.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked looking up at Hikaru. Damn this height difference. (A/N: lol she's like 3 inches shorter than him btw)

He looked away with a tint of blush painting his pale cheeks, "N-No reason..." he stuttered. "O-Okay..." I mumbled back.

What was that? Hikaru never stutters. Like NEVER! Why is he stuttering. Omg is he sick?! (A/N: love sickkkk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Okay lol bye.)

time skip

Once Haruhi found out that we were here to visit her she let us inside. Once we got inside Kaivo and I sat on the ground. "I remember this place." Kaivo said nostalgically.