First day

Makoto's POV:

I still can't believe I'm here. I'm standing infront of Hopes Peak Academy. The school for Ultimate students.

You may be wondering what my ultimate talent is. And well.. the truth is... I don't have one. I was accepted into Hopes Peak by chance.

I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student.

I walk into my classroom to see 15 other students already sitting down in their seats. Great. I'm already late on the first day

Suddenly this one boy stands up and says "You are late on your first day!"
I jump back startled because I wasn't expecting  to be shouted at. The boy carries on "This is extremely unprofessional. You do know which school you are attending don't you?!"
"U-um yes" I say still startled.

I go and sit down at my seat. Our teacher suggests that we introduce ourselves. The boy who was shouting at me stood up. "I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru!" he exclaimed "I am the ultimate moral compass!"
It makes sense why he was shouting at me now but he still scares me.

Next a girl with blue hair who sits behind me stood up. "Hi everyone" she said with a cute smile, "I'm Sayaka Maizono. The ultimate pop sensation"
She seemed very sweet. I hope I can get to know her more.

The next girl that stood up I recognised. I had seen her on magazines everywhere. "Heyyy, I'm Junko Enoshima! The ultimate fashionistaaa!"
I knew it. She seemed very lively.

We went through everyone until it was just me and this mysterious looking girl who sits in front of me's  turn. She stood up. "I'm Kyoko Kirigiri the Ultimate Detective."
She had an intimidating yet beautiful look on her face.

Suddenly, the teacher pointed at me. It's your turn to introduce yourself now. "O-oh yes, sorry" I said awkwardly. "I'm Makoto N-naegi." I said, "The ultimate l-lucky student..."

I could here the whispers from the back of the classroom because of course, I have no real talent. However Sayaka and Mukuro were smiling sweetly at me who made me regain my confidence.