Chapter 3

Ava's P.O.V.

"Ava dear the Mahones are expecting us any minute now."My mom said at the door of my room.

"Jeez mom. I don't understand why we're even going." I said rolling my eyes.

"Certainly because you made a new friend. Austin if I'm not mistaken. Maybe he could teach you some manners. He's a very polite and handsome young man darling." My mom said.

"Are you kidding me?" I said.

"I most certainly am not. Now please Ava we have to go." She said.

"Honey well wait for you in the car." My mom said to my father.

"Dad is going?" I asked annoyed.

"Yes. Him and Mr.Mahone have so work to discuss." My mom said.

We drove off and finally went to their house. I was no where near thrilled to be here.

"So nice to see you again Ava." Mrs.Mahone said.

"Nice to see you too." I said smiling.

"Austin is in his room. I'll call him down." Mrs.Mahone said and left upstairs to get him.

"Here he is."Mrs.Mahone said smiling.

"Hello Ava." Austin said smiling.

"You two run along now."Mrs.Mahone said.

Austin took me to his room.

"Hasn't even been a week and I've got you practically living in my house."Austin said.

"Oh please." I said.

"I'm forced to come here. Apparently you're considered a good influence on me."I said rolling my eyes.

"Am I now?"He said as he got closer to me.

"In my mother's eyes you are. I wish she knew the real you." I said.

"Oh Ava. You're so naive." He said.

"You don't know me." I said.

"Can't you tell why you're actually here?"He asked.

"And why is that. What can you possibly assume to be the reason I'm here. Enlighten me Mahone." I said leaning against the wall.

"Ava isn't it clear? Our father's own a bank together not to mention the millions they make everyday. You think they want to loose that? Ava the only connection they have in the future, with the bank, is us two. Now babe I'm sure the rest is self explanatory." He said with both arms on the wall over me. His face just inches away.

"No. I'd never marry you just to keep some pathetic bank open." I said.

"You're hot when you're mad." He said looking at my lips.

"You also cut me off yesterday." He said.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Only if you'll make me." He said.

"Never." I said knowing what he meant.

"Then I'll just have to myself." He said and crashed his lips into mine.

"Stop."I said and pushed him off.

He gave me a confused look.

"I don't like you nor do I want anything with you. I don't know how clear to make this but you should know I will never be with you to keep this bank open and I promise this is the last time you'll ever see me." I said.