Everything

A/N: ⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

What you are about to read may be triggering; discretion is advised.

If you've seen this before, that's because I wrote it. That story is mine, a part of my one shot series. I wrote it per request of an anonymous fan, asking for this sort of smutlett. Many readers loved it, so I'm turning it into a fan fiction. All of the 'you's' and 'your's' are changed to 'I's'.

It will be short, so don't expect to hear a lot about the bands. A few songs, and several friends will be mentioned. Occasionally, there will be talk of the rest of the band. If you are looking for a fan fiction involving all of the Black Veil Brides, look no further than Un-Breaking Scarlet.

Both stories are very mature, so don't be surprised. This chapter itself contains smut and very mature content, specifically self harm. If you have ever self harmed, I would suggest you go to the original one shot and read the small note I left. You have been warned.

BLAIRE

"You stupid little whore."

"Go kill yourself!"

"You're worthless."

"A waste of space and fine air."

"You are the one thing the world doesn't need!"

The words of my peers played through my head as I walked home. School was my hell, but home was my purgatory. No matter where I went, I couldn't escape the abuse of those around me.

Home sucked. My father often went away on business, and when that happened, I got my fair share abuse from my mother and older sister. Thankfully, he was home today. That didn't stop the kids at school from ferociously bullying me.

I blamed myself. For being different. For letting their words get to me. For not ending my life sooner. The only friend I had was Andy, but he went to a private school. He would defend me against anyone, but he himself couldn't always be there.

On the topic of Andy, I didn't know what we were. We had been neighbors for years, and often kissed and made-out, but there was no official word on our relationship status. He was protective against other men and sometimes women, claiming me as his own, yet he never told me what exactly I was of his.

I continued walking, wiping away the occasional tear.

As I approached my house, I noticed Andy's car in his own driveway. I knew he would stop by, leaving little time for me to do what I needed.

I walked up the stairs of my porch and into my house. There, I saw my family sliding on their boots and coats, preparing to leave.

"We're going out for a bite to eat, then possibly visiting grandma at the home. Would you like to come, darling?" my father asked.

I cast my eyes down so he couldn't see the swelling redness. "No thank you. I have a project to work on. Tell Grammy I said hello and wished her good health, though."

"Of coarse baby. I'll bring you back some food, and maybe stop by the record store for a few CDs and vinyls." My dad kissed my forehead and walked out. My mother gave me a hug, whilst my sister rudely brushed past you.

My mother wasn't terrible. She just had a short temper with me, and me alone. Often, she would put down my lifestyle and choices. My sister was the real culprit. She was just as bad as the kids at school.

The door closed. Finally, I broke down and ran upstairs. I closed the door to my room and slid against it, falling to the floor. I was just fed up with all the hate and torment. Today was worse than it had ever been. The other kids pushed and shoved me around. One of the girls ended up beating me, resulting in a trip to the principal's office. He said he would be contacting my parents today and informing them of the bad treatment I was experiencing.