Old Money

A/N: Obviously this book won't be updated to often, I'm trying to aim for three times a month.

HEY! So no one is reading my other story, Lupine, and I would love it so much if you could. I've been in a pretty bad mode lately, and it would turn my day around if you were to check it out and vote.

Emily Didonato as Blaire

Not edited

ANDY

Blaire and I were still in my room, doing our homework. I had stopped my studies a good five minutes ago and I've been staring at her ever since. She was just so beautiful.

I ruffled my fingers through her hair, grabbing her attention. "Hmm?" She asked.

"Nothing."

Blaire moved closer to me on the bed, sitting on my lap. She moved her hands to my neck, leaning down and kissing my lips. We made out for a good ten minutes before she hopped off my bed, skipping over to my record player and putting on her favorite; Lana Del Rey.

Old money was her favorite track, so she put that on first. The haunting voice of Lana filled the room.

Blaine walked back over to me. She placed her legs on either side of mine, leaning forward and giving me a small peck on the lips. I pulled her down so that she was resting in my chest, drawing small circles on her back.

"How's you're stomach?" I asked, referring to the cuts.

"It's looking better. I've been using that scar fading cream you gave me and it works pretty well," she answered excitedly.

"Can I see?" Blaine nodded, sitting up and lifting her shirt. All of the fresh cuts had closed up and scabbed over, while the other side was in fact fading. I traced my fingers along the soft ridges of skin.

"Better, right?"

"Definitely." In only a few days, I could see a difference in not only her body, but her mood as well. Blaine had put on a healthy pound or two, making her seem the tiniest bit less skeletal. Her beautiful eyes seemed brighter, and her skin glowed.

Glowing skin.

I could feel my heart rate pick up. Oh shit.

"Blaire, when was the last time you had you're period?" I asked.

"If you're asking if I'm pregnant, I'm not. I haven't had my period in over 6 months. The doctor I went to said it wasn't possible." Her excitement dropped as did her eyes to her hands. "She said I'd get it back when I weigh over 105."

It was a bit strange to me, hearing all those other girls complain about having their time of the month when my girl just wanted it back. That was her goal now, just to get a normal occurrence back. It wasn't fair to her.

"You'll get it back. I know you will."

BRIAN (Mr. Silva)

I picked up my little girl in my arms, smiling as she giggled. Blaire smiled from ear to ear, wrapping her hands around my neck.

She stopped, reaching out to grab a blue butterfly. Surprisingly, it landed right on the tip of her finger. "Daddy, look," she said softly, holding the bug in front of my face.

"Brian," my coworker said, pulling me back into reality. "We've finished early."

"Alright," I said. The meeting was find. Good pitch.

"We still have 30 minutes. How's the wife, Silva?"

"She's alright. Blaire and Cassidy are doing fine."

"Blaire? Did you have another kid?"

"No."

Another man at the table spoke. "The last time Claudia was here she said you only had one kid, Cassidy?"

"Blaire was from my first marriage. She's my daughter, Cassidy is my stepdaughter."

"Claudia said that Cassidy was you're biological daughter."

"Not at all. We married 5 years ago."

I have to have a serious talk with Claudia.

A/N: I think I'm going to start next chapter with Brian's point of view, because it's important. Sorry if it's short, but pretty please check out Lupine?

Also, not a classic rock song, but Lana's Old Money sounds like one.