Stay

A/N: So, I actually have two stories on my plate. The Smutletts and Rants will be updated periodically, but not as much as these. Enjoy

ANDY

I watched from the comfort of the bed as Blaire put on her shirt. My eyes were trained on the red dotted bandage covering her cuts. I was still in disbelief that she was doing it. I wondered if she even stopped after I asked her when we were 14. Could I trust her to stop now?

Blaire slid on her panties and some short shorts, tossing me my boxers and a pair of my pajama pants. I always keep a spare change of clothes here, and she did the same at my house. I slid on the clothing.

Blaire sat on the bed next to me, looking me right in the eyes. I lost myself in her grey orbs, never wanting to find my way out. "Andy," she whispered.

"Yea?"

"I love you," she mumbled, planting a light kiss on my lips. I used my right hand to grip the soft skin on the back of her neck, keeping her in place. Gently, I kissed her longer than she wanted. I would never tire of the taste of her lips.

Eventually, she pulled away, laying down on my chest. "Do you mind if I have a cigarette?" I asked.

"Not at all. Let me get them." She got up, cracking open the window and grabbing my pack of Marlboros from my jean pocket. Blaire tossed them too me. "I'll get us something to eat." As she walked out of the room, I noticed some blue and purple bruises on the back of her thighs. They weren't self inflicted, I knew that much.

I took my lighter, setting my cigarette ablaze. At first drag, I lost myself in the toxic smoke. It wasn't a habit I enjoyed. I mainly relied on it. I supposed that's how Blaire felt when she cut. I knew her. I knew that she hated pain. She couldn't have possibly done any of it for pleasure.

Blaire walked back in, a try of food in hand. I smiled at her. She needed down on the floor beside me. I sat up, taking a gaze at what she had brought. On two plates were sandwiches, chips, and some drinks. I kissed her pale cheek, muttering a small thanks before digging in.

Blaire picked at her food slowly. I laughed under my breath; she had always been that way. Eating like a bird. I grabbed my plate, sliding out of the bed and next to her.

She gave me a confused look, to which I responded with, "I want to be closer to you."

"That's a first. I've never met someone who actually enjoyed being near me." She always made those jokes, but I knew they held some truth. It broke my heart to watch her berate herself.

I didn't respond, but rather wrapped my arm around her. I would take care of her, no matter what. "Your parents will be home soon."

"Shit. You're right." Blaire hopped up, throwing our clothes in the hamper and spraying the room with her flowery perfume to dilute any smell. She brushed through her hair, the natural brown barrel curls softening and smoothing out. Blaire cleaned away at any smeared makeup from under her eyes.

I walked over to her at the full length mirror. I placed my hands at her hips, kissing her neck. "You look perfect, darling," I whispered. From her bedroom, we could hear the front door open and close.

"Blaire?!" I heard Mr. Silva yell from downstairs. She jumped slightly, sweeping her hair over her shoulders to cover up her hickeys. "Can you come down here?!"

Blaire and I walked downstairs together, her father pacing around the living room. "Yea?" she asked quietly. I held her hand, squeezing occasionally.

"The school called. What the hell happened today? Why am I being told you were attacked by another student?" I looked at her with just as much confusion as her dad did. Blaire's eyes we're cast down, refusing to look at anyone. "Well?" he asked. I knew he wasn't mad at her, but rather the people that did it to her.