My Blue Ninja (Leonardo X Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm walking at the streets of New York City. I just got out from school like an hour ago and right now I'm going to Pizzaria so I can order pizza for me and my bestfriends, the ninja turtles. I met them since I moved here in New York with my dad and I found them on the roof one day then we became fast friends eventually. I was so happy to meet them because they are cool, funny, strong, heroic and they can do ninjitsu. Anyhow, I'm still walking to the pizzaria but suddenly someone appeared at the corner of the street. I was pretty concerned because in New York, the turtles told me that there are ninjas, robot aliens and a street gang. The person came out from the shadows and said, "Well, look what we have here". I gasped and two people came out from the shadows as well. 'Uh oh...', I thought and pulled my bag closer to me. I looked at the men and I saw tattoos on their arms. 'Good gravy! That's the street gang that the turtles were telling me about. The purple dragons', I thought and gulped. I looked around and thought again, 'I better get out of here. But how?'. But I was about to think how to escape until one of them spoke, "What's a pretty girl like you doing here at night?". They came closer and I said with a stutter tone, "I-I...Uh...Well...Hehe..Oh! Look at the time. I should probably get going. So see y-ya". I was about to run away until the leader of the purple dragons grabbed my arms. I gasped and he said, "Where do you think your going, Missy?". I tried to let go of the purple dragon punk but after a few attempts of escaping and finally I'm free from their grasp at last. I ran away as fast as I can through the streets of New York. When I look back, the purple dragons were on my trail. I gasped and thought, 'Gotta keep running! I don't wanna get kidnapped by these mofos!'. I kept on running for my life but I suddenly I heard a groan of pain at the back. I stopped and looked back to see my favorite blue ninja, Leonardo, who is beating up the purple dragons. I smiled and thought, 'Thank goodness. Leonardo to the rescue'. After Leonardo beat up the purple dragons, I said, "Leo!". He turned to me and said, "(Y/N)!". He came to me and gave me a hug. I was surprised by his actions but I returned the hug. "Thanks for saving me, Leo", I said. "Your welcome and...I'm so glad your safe", he said and hugged me tighter. I smiled and both of us let go. I scratched the back of my neck and blushed bright red after the hug that Leo gave me. "So, how did you get into trouble with the purple dragons?", he said and stroke my hair softly. "Well, I was about go to the pizzaria to buy some pizza for you and your brothers but eventually the purple dragons came out from the shadows and tried to get me or my bag", I explained and sighed. "Oh my. I'm so glad I came here just in time", he said. "Yeah...speaking of pizza. Oh no! I need to buy pizza! If you want you can wait for me outside while I'm buying the pizza, does it sound good?", I said with a smile. "Sure! Let's go then", he said and both of us head to the pizzaria.

We arrived and I got inside the pizzaria while Leonardo stayed at the rooftops to wait for me. Moments later, I got out and went to the shadows then I said softly, "Leo! Over here!". Afterwards, Leo jumped down from the rooftops and I was startled when he appeared before me. "Man, you startled me because of your sudden 'entrance'. Hehe", I said. He chuckled softly and said, "Well, I'm a ninja afterall, (Y/N)". I smiled gently and said, "Right...anyhow we should probably go to the lair". "Yeah, let's go", he said and took my hand. I blushed slightly and both of us went inside the manhole.

Moments later, both of us made it to lair then suddenly Michelangelo noticed us and said, "Leo your back! And (Y/N) your here!". Mikey rushed to me and gave me a big hug. "Hi Mikey! Man, it's so nice to see you again!", I replied and returned the hug. "Yeah! Me too dudette!", he said and we let go then he ruffled my hair softly. I chuckled then Mikey saw the pizza box I was holding and he exclaimed, "Oh and you brought a special treat!". I giggled and said, "Yeah. Anyhow, I better put this in-". I was cut off when Mikey got the pizza from my hands and rushed to the kitchen. I smiled and went to kitchen. When I got there, I saw Mikey getting a slice of pizza and I got a piece in the box. Then suddenly, Donatello and Rapheal appeared in the doorway. I turned to them with a smile on my face and said, "Hey guys!". "Oh, hi (Y/N)!", Donnie said and I walked towards them. "Hey, (Y/N)", Raph said and ruffled my hair. I chuckled softly and I ate my pizza. I sat on the chair while Donnie and Raph are getting a slice as well. While I was eating, I realized that Leonardo isn't here. I looked around and thought, 'That's odd. Where's Leo. Usually when pizza is around he comes by'. Donnie noticed me and asked, "What are you looking for, (Y/N)?". I turned to him and said, "I'm looking for Leo. Do you know where he is?". "Hmm...I think his training at the dojo", Raph said. "Oh, alright", I said simply and finished eating my slice of pizza. "Why do you ask?", Mikey asked and joined the conversation. I blushed and said shyly, "Oh, nothing. Just wondering". The turtles looked at each other and grinned then they turned to me again but this time they gave me a look. I was confused and I said, "What is it?". "Oh, I get it now", Raph said and smirked. "You like Leo, don't you (Y/N)?", Mikey said with a sly smile. I was surprised at their sudden response and I blushed bright red like a tomato. To be honest, I had a crush on him for a very long time now although I don't know how to tell my feelings. "I-I...uhh...", I stuttered and looked away a bit. I sighed for a bit and answered honestly, "Y-yeah..I like-no love Leonardo". They grinned at me and exclaimed, "We knew it!". I'm still blushing and said, "How did you guys know?". "Well, it's obvious", Donnie said. "How obvious?", I asked with curiosity. "Like for example, your always blushing whenever his name is mentioned", Raph said. "Also, the time when you guys are hanging out together. Just the two of you", Donnie added. "And sometimes me and my bros always catch you looking at Leo even though you didn't notice us", Mikey said and patted my shoulder. I scratched the back of my neck and said, "Oh, I see". They smiled and Donnie asked, "When did you had a crush on him, (Y/N)?". I was not expecting that question to pop out in our conversation so I answered, "Since we met for the first time". Their eyes widened in my answered and Raph said, "Wow. So, that means you've been having that crush for months and you didn't tell him". "Yeah. It's just I don't know how to tell him at all", I said and place my hand on my forehead. Then Donnie placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him. "Just say as it is and be yourself, kay?", Donnie said and smiled. I nodded and said, "Thanks Donnie". Afterwards, I chatted with them for while then all of us got out from the kitchen. I head to the dojo to see Leonardo but suddenly someone came out from the dojo. I stopped and looked to see Leonardo. I smiled shyly and said, "Oh, hi". He smiled and said, "Hello, (Y/N)". "Oh yeah! You didn't eat pizza, right?", I asked. "Yeah. To be honest I'm just about to head at the kitchen", he replied. "Oh, alright and don't worry, we left you a few slices", I said. "Thanks, (Y/N)", he said and ruffled my hair. He was about walk to the kitchen until he said, "Oh yeah, one more thing, (Y/N)". "Sure, what is it?", I said and asked. He turned to me and said, "Wait for me at the dojo". I was confused but I answered anyway, "Oh, sure". He smiled and went to the kitchen while I head inside the dojo.

Minutes later, Leonardo finally arrived at the dojo and I was just reading a novel while I wait. I turned to Leo and said, "Leo". He came to me and sat beside me. There was a awkward silence and I decided to break it. "So...what's on your mind, Leo?", I asked and looked at him. He turned to me and said, "Umm...there's something I wanted to tell you". "Sure. You can tell me anything", I said. He took a deep breath and said carefully, "It's been a long time since we became bestfriends, (Y/N). We've been through a lot together. Like, you visiting the lair so you can hang out with me and brothers, adventuring, rescuing you from danger and many things". I nodded and he continued, "And now, I just wanted to say that...I". Then suddenly he hugged me unexpectedly and said softly, "I love you, (Y/N)". My eyes widened and thought with a smile, 'Leo loves me. Omg he loves me!'. "When I first met you, you were the most beautiful girl I met and I love everything about you", he said. I smiled brightly and said, "Leo...to be honest. I felt the same way about you. Everything you said was exactly how I feel". He let go and I confessed, "I love you too, Leo". He smiled and caress my cheek then suddenly he leaned closer to me. Then he brought his lips into mine and closed his eyes. I gapsed and relaxed into the kiss. The kiss was sweet and tasty. 'Wait, his mouth is tasty. Is it because he ate pizza? Yeah, maybe that's it', I thought while I'm kissing him. We let go then suddenly he smirked and I tilt my head in confusion. Then he wrapped his arms in my waist in surprise and I said, "Woah! Hehehe". Suddenly he kissed me again and I quickly returned it. I wrapped my around his neck and kissed him again and again. We exchanged kisses and between them we giggled and smiled. Afterwards, we let go for some air and hugged each other. I panted softly and Leo said, "I love you (Y/N) and will you be my girlfriend?". I grinned and answered, "Of course, my blue ninja". He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead while I relaxed in his manly arms.