Prologue

She felt his lips leaving burning kisses all over her throat, making her arch her neck, giving him more expanse of her skin. His strong arms around her tried to module her to him, desperate. He wants her. He needs her. He started placing wild kisses and bites all over her soft milky skin. He inserted his hard throbbing shaft deep down into her hot squeezing slick passage while sucking her erect nipples. Her silken black hair was tangled on the white bed sheets. Her hands reached to his back pushing him more to her. His hot skin burning against her palm. She was moaning and moaning with pleasure making him twitch harder inside her; his gentle thrusts were changed into animalistic jumbling. Their lips brushed each other's every time he sank inside her with his animalistic thrusts. She closed her eyes in pure ecstasy; savoring the feel of him inside her. After a while a strong wave of pleasure developed in her body as he thrusted into her powerfully making her moan in his name wildly. He felt her virginal walls hardly tightened around his shaft making him wild. He thrusted two three more times and spurted his hot seed into her; groaned in sheer pleasure. He collapsed above on her; her hands wound around his holding him; both breathing, panting heavily. They remained in that position controlling their heart beats. He raised his face from her breasts and looked at her intently ... She had hazel green eyes, long white nose & baby pink luscious lips, she had perfect body structure with perfect waist, perfect hips, perfect breasts, perfect buttocks,and perfect feminine parts. The man who was lying on her pressing his manly body has handsome features with chocolate brown eyes, full lips, and slight stubble on his cheeks, was one the most of top Business Tycoons and eligible bachelor around the world 35 years old multi billionaire The Arnav Singh Raizada, owner of AR Enterprise and the girl lying under him was 17 years old Khushi Singhania, only heiress of multi billions worth Singhania Empire.

He ran his knuckle on her cheek slowly sensually making her closed her eyes. He brought his hands to her lips and started caressing them lightly, slightly parting her lower lip from her upper lip. He was all the while looking into her innocent face. She is so beautiful he thought himself. His eyes drifted from her face to her neck and lower. He could see his bite marks and kiss stains on the upper swell of her breasts. He touched the marks with his hand and was turned on again. Her bared figure underneath him was enough for him highly aroused. But her innocent face, her pair of hazel, beautiful eyes, his bite marks and kisses stains all over her milky body were arousing him more and more; and making him hard like a rock. Taking her plump bottom lip on his mouth and sucking it harder; he smooched her lips hardly making her breathless, both of their eyes holding naked desire so much as their body. They let themselves burn in the desire...again...again...and again.

In past two months she had become addiction for him. He loved the way her body responded with his every touch. She met him kiss for kiss, touch for touch, thrust for thrust. Everything about her was heightened ... her warmth ... her creaminess ... her tightness. The intimacy between them beyond anything he had ever experienced. Every time he would have her but it did nothing to satisfy his desires. He just wanted to have her again and again. The more he had, the more he wanted and desired. She would satisfy him so much at the same time making him crave for her more.