Chapter 12

Time skip

Rose pov

I am extremely tired of packing. Maybe the same for Chris. Now I headed to his room to scan wheater he finished packing.

I went to his room to see that he was struggling to pack. So I asked...

Me: Should I help you?

Chris: What do you think?

Rose: *savage reply* You look fine with that!

Chris: *with 'really' face*

Rose: 😆
I will help you.

End of Rose pov

Rose starts to take his things and go near his luggage. That time she notices something. It really attracts her eyes. It was in the corner of the room. She thought that Chris has maybe not noticed it. She picks the thing and puts it in her pocket.

After 2 minutes.
They finished.

AT 6 pm

Rose was reading a book. While Chris was calling his friends who were coming to visit them.

*Ding dong*

Chris opened the door revealing

a girl and boy. And behind them one more pair.

Chris brings them to the living room and makes them sit on the couch.

Chris: Rose...Rose! Where the hell are y...

Rose: I am coming...

Friends pov

They saw a beautiful girl coming down from the stairs like a princess without her gown and tiara.

Their jaw drops and one person playfully hits Chris's arm with a smirk on his face.

Then the girl starts to introduce herself with a smile on her face. She seems kind.

Rose: Hi guys 😃
My name is Rose Chloe.
I am so pleased to meet you.

???: same
My name is Ella and this is my close friend Shawn.

Shawn: Hi

???: Hi my name is Maria and this my boyfriend...

???: um..paul

Rose: Oh..its really nice to meet you.

Then Maria and Ella whisper something in rose's ear and they headed upstairs.

In rose's room

Rose: What do you want to say to me??

Maria: The thing is that...

Rose: You are making me nervous by seeing your face.

Suddenly their face softens and both start to giggle.

Ella: Nothing serious.

Meanwhile

Shawn: Oh is she the one who you have a crush on?!?

Chris: Yes😊

Paul: Does she know it.

Chris: um...no. She has known me for a while, she is not so close to me. But I am making it obvious. It is really weird...

Shawn: what is weird...

Chris: 😒out of all I said you just had to ask this...her behavior is weird.

...

Rose: ohhhhhhhh...........🤭

Ella: let's go down and watch Netflix.

Now rose was really close to them....just in minutes...they were so close...

Rose: Let's gooo.😁