Chapter 29

They hurried Chris to the hospital...

Rose: Docter! Nurse!

Till this much time, Rose was holding Chris's hand...

He was placed on the stretcher and hurried to the operation theatre...

Rose kept on repeating 'don't lose hope' while helping the nurse to move the stretcher...

She was so worried...

She was sobbing badly until no tears were left to cry out...

Now they were reaching to the operation theatre...

Rose forced to loosen her grip from his hand...

He was taken to the theatre...

Rose throws herself on to the seat next to the theatre

She felt she was lifeless...

Maria: Rose calm down...

Rose covers her face and starts to sob...

Rose: i-it was m-my fault... I should have not h- held this M-mission.
Chris was s-shot on his c-chest area... Will he...no, no I will n-never leave his s-side...

Paul: I will grab some water...

Rose: *looks to the room* yah..f head...you better not make me wait...
If you leave me... I will spend the rest of my life on the streets...* sad giggle*
You idiot, how can't you understand my feelings...

Paul, Maria, ella, and Shawn were shocked.

Paul: *wide eyes* D-do you have feelings for him??

Rose was silent making him dumfounded in the hospital corridors. Rose was confused that why doesn't the ring show her any vision...

Rose: *mummers* Is this broken or something?? *examining the ring*

Maria: Rose, your a genius! How did you know earlier that Agent A will tie you guys up?

Rose shows her ring and the rest just awed.

Rose was inpatient...roaming in the corridors for the doctor to come out...
She was very tensed. She had no energy to cry. She hoped for the better by killing Agent A but she had no idea that she would have to let a person suffer...

While she was busy in her thoughts the doctor came out of the operation theatre. All five of them went to him...

Rose: Doctor how is he?

Doctor: The operation was successful, but...

Rose: B-but?

Doctor: I want you to calm down and listen to me carefully...He is still unconscious. If he wakes up within 24 hours he is safe, but if not then...

Rose: Then what doctor? *almost in the urge of crying*

Doctor: He will go into a coma.

Rose was shocked that she was slightly thrown on the wall and slides down...

The others were shocked as they threw themselves on the sits and on the wall.

Doctor: It is his will or wish that he will wake up...it is not in our hands...
Where is his parent?

Paul: Doctor, they died a year ago.

Doctor: I am sorry to hear that..What about his siblings?

Ella: He doesn't have one.

Doctor: Does he have a girlfriend?
I suppose you are his girlfriend *points at rose*, he has been moved from here, I will take you to his room.

Rose nods and goes in with the doctor...

When she entered the room...

____________   

We are about to reach the end...one more chapter.