Preperation ?

Tomorrow was gonna be a long day ...
why you may ask well its because tomorrow is the day we prep for Larry birthday . Me and my assistant Deepika and nikita are in charge for it . Nikita is only helping me . You can say I'm the main . And the reason for that is because of some god damn odd reason I'm supposed to be good at party planning and well I'm nothing without my assistant so shes helping as well cause she knows i can go overboard so shes there to control me like always . Anyways so we all fell asleep in the movie room .
-the next morning -
I woke up to someone shaking me . I opened my eyes to see nikita over my face which startled me so as i was abt to scream she covered my mouth and moved my head to everyone sleeping and showed me the time on her phone . 9:16 it read . Oh crud . I woke up gently without trying to wake up Ryland who was next to me . I woke up and nikita took my hand as i still could not see cause of the sunraes ( eek lame pun anyway back to the story ) in my eyes . She took me in the living room .
Nikita- look mads we need to hurry up and start calling your assistant also you need to look decent and we need to get started .
Maddison- mhm i will go and brush and take a bath one favor
Nikita- shoot
Maddison- can you take my phone and -*in unison* order post-mates
Nikita- gurl done i ordered you waffles and Starbucks
Then i went up and brushed my teeth and took a warm shower and changed into this -

Maddison- mhm i will go and brush and take a bath one favorNikita- shootMaddison- can you take my phone and -*in unison* order post-matesNikita- gurl done i ordered you waffles and StarbucksThen i went up and brushed my teeth and took a warm showe...

Yes ik ik why so casual but like im basic and its gonna be a long day so why not ? I went down to see nikita and deepika talking and deepika had something in her hand umm i read it closely and it said -𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 cool i went and sat down at the counter table .
Maddison- what the theme ??
Nikita- oh its um Idk it random but shiny
Maddison- deepika did you get my outfit that i ordered ??
Deepika- yes maam
Maddison - *cough*
Deepika- right yes maddison
Maddison- *cough*
Deepika- yes mads
Maddison- thank god
Anyways you guys might be wondering what are You wearing ?? Hehe its a suprise anyways right back to the convo
Nikita-basically the theme is shiny
Maddison- ooooh oooohooh *i raised my hand*
Nikita- yes bitch
Maddison- can we put helium ballons around the stair case
Nikita- that sounds good
We started discussing more things and i finally finished me waffles time to put this plan into action . It was 9:45 . Ok . We went and moved things around here and there and by the time it was .10 so me and nikita decided to go to target witg deepika . And i decided to vlog since i havemt vlogged in a really long time.
( bold is speaking to camera)
Maddison- intro of cartoons hey guys welcome back to my chanellll anyways today is larray bday party and well me and nikita and deepika have to plan it . So we are going to target and all !!
(A/n hey guys im sorry but im skipping the planning part for the next chap and i will try to update as fast as i can thx for  1k reads)