AND ... IM DRUNK

Anyways after getting ready and complimenting each other we went down and when we reached down nikita and a few others were going to a restaurant to pick up larry and while that was happening back at the hype house charly was telling us why she and tayler broke up and how they are friend s and after every sentence she kept on saying how she ships me and him . After about 15 mins sway house and nikita and the others arrived so we could start this party . After a while a few more people came in and out ( again lame pun sorry ) while i was just dancing around with larry and james mostly and suddenly the dj played a hindi , English and spanish remix and now this got me high so i made my way over to the bar and started drinking then bryce and tayler came and challenged me to a shot contest so if you pretty much know me by now you know that i said yes and you also know that i won and played same game with a few other people . By now it was around 1 and i was drunk we played a few more games such as beer pong and spin the bottle . And then we settled down a bit yet drank and by now it was 5 am . It was only hype house members and Bryce and Noah and we started to play spin the bottle . On spin the bottle i got Noah and we made out because of our drunken state  and i guess i was lucky things didnt escalate to the bed . But when i did wake up with a pounding head ache i was near noah wait what how ......