Prank Or Nah

( A/n im so so sorry guys but im skipping the trip pls dont hate me )
Ahh we just returned yesterday from the trip and today was sad cause tony and ondre were leaving for home for a few days so i was sad they were leaving early in the morning at like 7 and i woke up we said goodbye and i went back up to sleep .
- 1 hour later -
Third person pov :
Maddison has been peacefully sleeping for about a few hours its 10:00 at the moment and the boys who are - angel , Tayler , Ryland , Nick and ofc Thomas and alex wanna prank maddison. They all know how much she hates people destroying her beauty sleep so they wanna wake her up in a not so friendly manner . They all slowly creep to her massive room and slowly creep in with alex and thomas recording it and Tayler jumps on the bed and blows an air horn in her ear which immediately makes her bolt up and see Tayler on her bed she runs around the house chasing him and bye now the whole house has come and they are both on each side of the dinning table Maddison makes a run for it and climbs on the table to get to taylers side when she does tayler picks her up and runs around she jumps down and starts chasing him they both trip over the carpet which makes her fall on top of tayler . The room goes silent , so silent that u can hear a pin drop . They both stare into eachothers eyes and slowly lean in . Closer and closer until bam they are touching eachother . Their lips move in sync and everyones mouth drops a few gasp and a few just stand there . Charli starts squealing which makes the two pull away and slowly get up . 
Tayler - oh a uhh hey guys did u see that ??
Addison- dont know about them but we definitely did * addison says as she and the sway house walk in
Maddison- oh uhh when did u get here ??
Maddison takes a glance at everyone but her eyes stop at noah . Who looks quite sad . That makes mads tense up and she proceeds
Maddison - umm sorry i gotta go
Noah looks at everyone and runs up the stairs to her room while everyone stands there shocked and sad if she did with embarrassment or blushing . At this point tayler has convinced himself that he lost his bestfriend .
Mean while back up :
Noah opens the door and sees maddison sitting down on the edge of her bed . He then proceeds to sit next to her .
Noah - are u ok ?
Maddison- no im not i just kissed my bestfriend and he's jadens mate which makes it awkward and then ur sad its all all so confusing . Why are u sad ?
Noah - im sad because i thought we had a chance but its fine because god doesnt want us to be together .
Maddison- oh my gosh noah im so sorry that was a mistake im sorry we can still be best friends tho right ? * holds out pinky *
Noah - ya * joins pinky
Noah - now lets go downstairs before they think somethings happening up here u know sexual ?
...