BRYCE GOT CANCELLED .... Again

Ugh i woke up at 10 am and remembered that yesterday we had come home early because of me ! I got ready and wore this -

Then i went towards taylers room to say sorry when i hear sobs . I go inside to see tayler sobbing . I go towards him and kneel down .
Maddison - awww tay what happened
Tayler - im getting hate for supposedly forcing bryce to let the strippers dance on him
Maddison - wait WHAT
Tayler brings his finger on my lip
Tayler - shhh nates sleeping . See tiktok room
Maddison - i left my phone in the room
Tayler showed me his phone and it was a video of bryce and some literally random strippers dancing
Maddison - do you think addison has seen it ??
Tayler - i hope not that puts jeopardy on their relationship
Maddison - ya tats true
Tayler - anyways y did u come ??
Maddison - to say sorry taht u had leave early because of me
Tayler - thats fine
We look down .
Maddison - why r we so awkward suddenly
Tayler - no idea
Maddison - wanna make a tiktok ??
Tayler - n-no im sorry i have to go somewhere
He gets up and leaves ..... ok ?
I move downstairs and hes gone then i move towards the kitchen and go make breakfast . I made some scrambled eggs and scrolled through tiktok and followed some fan pages then a few more people came down later but nate was acting super weird for some damn reason . Anyways i called addison and spoke to her she told me that bryce was drunk and the random people who some how got in the party were forcing him and it wasnt his fault . Well thats great news i dont need to break his bones . Teehee anyways its been a few hours and tayler hasnt come yet ...
Tayler - hey
Nvm actually
Maddison - hey
He literally just ignored me i looked at kellianne and she shrugged genuinely and i glanced at nate and he nervously glanced the other way .
——— TIME SKIP ————
Its been a few hours and me and olivia are hanging out when tayler burst in and tells me to come to a friends house . After a lot and a lot of begging i agreed . I didnt know i would regret it because we were going to a girls house and it was awkward because she  was  flirting with him like the whole time and ignored me and then put mean comments about me . I was so fed up i asked alex to pick me . He came and i was annoyed out of MY head . I was on the verge of crying and im pretty sure it was visible cause he didnt talk . After that when i got home i changed into my night dress and me , maddison beer , kouvr , mia and charli and dixie went into the movie room to watch magic school bus . We were on like episode like what 6 of season 1 and almost everyone scratch that everyone has come and we r watching it together and tayler comes in the movie room no hi no hello ! No sorry for im being a jerk but this .
Tayler - Maddison ur such an ungrateful bitch
Maddison b - excuse me
Tayler - talking to maddison rae
Me - god what do you want now ya egghead
Tayler - ur an ungrateful bitch
Maddison - uhuh
Tayler - ur annoying
Maddison- uhuh
Tayler - ur -
I interupt him
Maddison - ok enough about me do you wanna tell alex why i came home early or DO U NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO SO ?
Tayler - what-t
Maddison - CLEaRLY so ima tell you this - this tayler guy was being a real jerk to me ok ? And later he comes to take me to a friends house which he didnt tell me was a girl and then tgey flirt the whole time and put mean comments on me !
?? - whats all this commotion babe ?