Heather Duke x Caring!Fem!Reader - I Understand

To avoid maths that day, you walked into the bathroom, wanting to just read a magazine in peace. Anything was better than maths.. That was until you heard gagging and vomiting from a stall.

Knock knock
"Uhm, are you alright?" You asked.
"Go away.." The girl muttered.
"I can't really leave someone when they're being sick, I'd worry." You apologised awkwardly.
"Sounds like a you problem." They retorted.
"It's also a you problem, since you're vomiting and all." You replied.
"W-Whatever." She stuttered slightly, as she unlocked the stall. You opened it, and saw a girl knelt down by the toilet. The girl was pale, and she looked sickly. She looked like a Heather, and usually you'd be scared, but she looked so ill that you couldn't bare to leave her.
"O-Oh, you don't look okay." You said in shock.
"No shit Sherlock.." They responded.
"Do you need a hand getting up?" You questioned, reaching out to them.
"No!" She resisted, trying to stand up, but tumbling. Swiftly, you grabbed her before she fell, wrapping her arm around you and sitting down by the sink.
"So, how come you were throwing up?" You asked.
"No reason, I'm just sick." The girl denied it.
"I find that hard to believe." You replied.
"Why?" She questioned, annoyed.
"For one, you have two nails clipped to vomit with, and also, you look sickly and pale, skeleton-like, even." You explained.
She remained silent.
"I'm not mad, it's okay. Well, what you're doing isn't, but I understand why you're doing it.." You sympathised with her.
"How could you?" She asked in disbelief, tears slowly falling from her face.
"You're a Heather, right?" You questioned.
"Duh." She replied, as though it was obvious.
"Well, I can imagine all the pressure on you to be perfect. Plus, I'd always compare myself to the other two girls.." You tried to reason.
"Y-You hit the nail on the head.." She muttered, not expecting you to understand.
"Figures. So, how about we get cleaned up and skip school? I'm Y/N by the way." You suggested, standing up and reaching out your hand for her.
"That sounds wonderful, Y/N. I'm Heather Duke.." She introduces herself and grabbed your hand, getting up.

~ Two years later ~

"I'm glad, guess it's a good thing I skipped maths, huh?" You reminisced.
"I guess so, if you hadn't I never would've met you." Duke responded, smiling at you.
"What a tragedy that would've been." You said, joking.
"Don't be so dramatic!" She groaned.
"Try and stop me." You teased, smirking.
"Fine!" She kissed you passionately, she'd been doing this since the two of you got together, it was your biggest weakness.
"You win.." You muttered in defeat, too flustered to fight back.
"Haha, I won!" She cheered, smirking at you.

The two of you spent the rest of your day in that park, your arm around her, happy just to be with each other.

A/N - Sorry about the recent lack of updates, I just don't have much inspiration at the moment and don't wanna post stuff I'm not proud of. I hope it's not too much of a bother