lily's writing career

lily started working on her writing the next morning she accomplished it all in one day before going to work. 'finally I'm done and now I can give it my editor to finalize the page for the book' said lily to herself. she collected her stuff and went out the front door and went to work that same day. she eventually went into her office and unpacked her duffel bag with tons of stuff that she didn't need but to her surprise she found the rough draft for the book inside her duffel bag and walked towards her editor's office and knocked on his door 'come in' travis said while he motioned for her to come in "have a seat' replied travis. lily sat down across from his desk 'I have the rough draft what do you think of it'"? asked lily with a nervous expression on her face the the editor thought really hard about the draft but he reluctantly agreed he was definitely happy about the rough draft that lily accomplished. "I'm impressed with the plot line it will be awesome for the book' said travis with a smile lily felt very relived to hear him say that. 'why don't we go out for lunch' suggested travis while packing up his stuff. lily agreed nodding so they went to a beautiful restaurant that was called the tavern they both enjoyed the beautiful and elegant atmosphere of the restaurant. the waiter eventually came to their table and served them bread while they waited for their food to arrive. soon as they were done with their lunch they headed back to finish up the work before going home. "we'll I'm just about done with the page for the book' replied travis while finished with a page or two of the book. lily rose from her chair and went over to pack her stuff up for the day. "I'm going now it was great working with you today travis" said lily with a smile on her face and off she went. the working days weren't so easy for her because she had to get up at a certain time every day for work. she eventually got promoted by her boss teddy he was intrigued with her performance on the job site. she became the head assistant manager of the corporation at her job in Utah she never gave up on her dreams to become a writer and she eventually went through a training program to help other writer s such as herself. the people were amazed at how nice lily was and what a great hard worker she was. lily went into work this morning to get her second draft of the book finished before the presentation. travis knocked on her door and she looked up to see travis standing there are "you all done with the second page of the book before this presentation gets underway" replied travis with a smile. lily nodded yes and they both went downstairs to the presentation and lily's presentation was a fantastic slideshow of what the book will look like for a children's book and she ended her slideshow with a beautiful picture of what the front cover of the book will be. people were astonished at how beautiful the slideshow was they congratulated lily on a job well done. lily continued doing her job up until her retirement at the age of 90 years old. lily's coworkers threw her a retirement party for her which she was very happy about. she said goodbye to her coworkers and then packed up her stuff to start a new life in a different city.