Chapter 8(final)

Skye's pov
I follow what Everest says. I took him back at the lookout and make sure no one was there. "Uhhhh Skye, why did you bring me back to the lookout?" he questioned. Suddenly, I burst into tears. I can't control it and I don't know why I felt this way.

Marshall's pov
I saw Skye crying. I hugged her and asked her why she was crying. "It's (sniff) just........why is it (sniff) so hard to say this." "I was confused and I feel like crying too." What's so hard to say? You can tell me. Just don't cry ok? " I said trying to calm her down." Why? I thought you hate me?" she said almost crying again." What? No, I don't hate you. Never." I said

Skye's pov
He cares about me? I thought he hated me. But, no. Just then I was about to tell him how I feel he said
"Actually I wanted to tell you something." he said I said I also have something to tell him. "Well I'll start." "I like this pup. She's so pretty and kind and funny. But I don't know how to tell her." he said. I know this is too good to be true but I'll try to be happy for him. "Really? Well then I'm happy for you. Actually I like some pup too. He's handsome and caring but I don't know how to tell him. He might not like me." I said

Marshall's pov
Well she likes another pup. I try to be happy for her. "Whoever it is that pup is gonna the luckiest pup ever?" I said. "You too. I say you should go and tell her how you feel right now. Or you wouldn't know." she said. I was blushing super hard and I don't know what to say. "OK if you say so." (gulp) "Skye, the first time I met you I felt that you can make a difference in my life. You're beautiful, kind, caring and super duper fun to talk with. So here it goes.......Skye........I-I L-l-l-love y-you." I was blushing like crazy. Her haw dropped. "Its ok if you don-" I was cut off by her kissing me on the lips. I was shocked but I kissed he back. "Marshall, I was going to say the same thing. You don't know how happy this makes me." she said crying. "Awww, don't cry. You're gonna make me cry. So........will you be my girlfriend?" I said. "Yes yes yes!!!!!" MORE THJA ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!!!" she screamed and after that she hugged and kissed me. It was a dream come true.

Little do they know they have been followed by Ryder, Katie and the pups.

No one's pov
"Awwww" Ryder and the pups said but I think they said it too loud?

Skye's pov
I heard a few sounds of aww in the bushes. I knew we have been spotted. It was Ryder and the pups. "Hey! Why are you guys spying on us?" Marshall asked playfully. "Sorry, but you guys are so cute together." Everest said. "Thanks but don't do that again ok?" I said as they nodded. Today has been the best day of my life, I get to be with my crush and thanks to my friends for encouraging me to tell Marshall about it.

No one's pov
It's 11:30 p.m., the dance party is over. Everyone went back to their houses. Katie followed Ryder back to the lookout and ask him can she sleep with him for the night. Ryder agreed. After all, it's his girlfriend hahaha. Everybody was tired. "Pups, (yawn) I think it's bedtime. Goodnight." Ryder said. "Goodnight Ryder." the pups say. Skye decided to sleep in Marshall's pup house. All the pups fell asleep except for the two couples.

Katie's pov
"Today is the best day." I said. "Yup, me too. Because I already got my love life to be my girlfriend." Ryder said. I blushed. "Awww, that's so sweet." I said as I kissed Ryder on the cheek. "(yawn) I'm sleepy, let's go to sleep."I said." Ok" Ryder said. After that, he whispered in my ear "I love you Katie." "I love you too Ryder" I said and we fell asleep.

Marshall's pov
Everyone was tired. Its such a great day. "Marshall?" Skye called for me. "Yes, Skye?" I said. "I'm so lucky to be with you. I don't want anything more than this. You're so handsome and have a big heart and that's is why I love you." she said. I couldn't help but to blush. "Awww, thanks babe. I love you too. Today has been the best day for me because I get to be with you. You're the prettiest pup in the world. I don't know what I would do without you." I said while hugging her. "Thanks babe. Let's go to sleep now. I'm tired. I love you with all my heart Marshall." she said and kissed me. "Goodnight honey, I love you the most." I kissed her many times before I went to sleep. What a great day.

The end

If this story has one thousand views, I might write another story. School is starting in the next two weeks, I still have homework to do. I think I will be off with Wattpad for a while. So bye guys.
❤️from jennyyhere123