Chapter Eleven

Jisung and Minho were making their way back to the castle, Jisung saying nothing as Minho admired him. They gently held hands, letting go once they had returned to a common area where people could see them. Despite them being in view of other people, Minho still looked at the younger with love in his eyes as also he limped, the prince regretting going so hard on the small boy. 

Minho looked over at the flower garden, seeing neither boys that were with Jisung earlier. “Looks like they aren’t there anymore.”

Jisung looked up at him. “I guess not… let’s go back up to your bedroom?”

He nodded, grabbing his wrist, beginning to drag him up to his bedroom. Jisung followed behind the boy, smiling softly to himself as he limped behind. He covered his mouth with his other hand, yawning into it.

Minho looked behind him. “You’re tired?”

Jisung nodded. “But I’m also sticky. I need to wash my body.”

Minho smiled. “What if we bathed together?”

He glared up at him. “Knowing you, that would mean result in another round, and that may cause me to pass out. So, no.”

He pouted. “That’s rude.”

“Minho, let me bathe alone.”

“Fine.”

Jisung smiled softly, rushing up to the bedroom. He opened the doors, Minho following behind. The second the doors were closed, Minho grabbed Jisung’s hand, pulling him closer, gently pecking his lips. The younger boy blushed, looking away shyly. Minho giggled, kissing his cheek as he let him go. Jisung quickly rushed away, limping as he walked. He went over to the closet, going inside, beginning to slowly remove his clothes.

As he did so, he heard clothing moving and a tiny huff. He looked around. “Minho?” He held an item of clothing to his bare chest. He moved towards where the sound came from, whimpering softly. He moved the clothes, screaming. “EUNJUNG! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” He screamed, looking at the girl who was holding some of the boy’s clothing.

She quickly hid the clothing behind her back. “N-none of your business! Why are you here?!”

“I’m allowed to be here, but you aren’t! Get out and leave us alone!”

“You can’t tell me what to do!”

A few seconds later, Minho rushed in. “What’s going on?” Jisung ointed at the girl, Minho’s eyes following, his gaze turning into a glare. She stood there scared as he approached, grabbing her arm, his clothing, throwing the items at Jisung, proceeding to drag her out. Jisung followed way behind, watching her throw her out of his room, slamming the door. He sighed deeply, going back over to Jisung,hugging him and pecking his forehead. 

“I have a feeling we’re gonna hate her a lot as time goes by…” Jisung stated.

“Quite possibly….” He groaned, kissing his lips softly. “Go finish what you started, okay Jisung?” 

He nodded, feeling the boy kiss his cheek once more. He went back over to the closet, stripping himself of all clothing, going over to where the bathroom was located.

! Emberly !
Chapters coming every Tuesday!
Have a good day/night cuties!!