Chapter Thirty-One

Jisung walked with Minho, the older holding his hand tightly. Jisung had his hood back up, hiding his identity from anywho who would’ve passed them. They made their way to where Chaesun was located, which was Jisung’s old room from when he was younger. As they walked, Minho was telling Jisung stories about the young boy and how he was growing up so well.

They stopped at the door, Minho looked back at Jisung. “Are you ready to see your mom and Chaesun?”

Jisung nodded, squeezing his hand. “Let’s go.”

Minho opened the door, walking in. Mrs.Han was asleep at the table, snoring softly. Minho went over to her, gently shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open, gasping when she saw him. “M-Minho! What brings you here?”

“Just something…” He looked back. He grabbed Jisung’s hand, pulling him closer. “...And I brought someone.”

Jisung removed his hood, Mrs.Han gasping. “Jisung!” She stood up, grabbing him and hugging him tightly. She began to place kisses all over his face, squishing his chubby cheeks. “You’re back!”

He nodded, a bright smile on his face, small tears falling down. “Y-Yes! I’m back!”

She hugged him even tighter, crying softly. “Y-You’re actually back! And this isn’t a dream!!”

Jisung nodded, gently kissing her cheek. “This isn’t a dream. I’m here and… I’m here to stay.”

She nodded, gently letting go of her. Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung, looking down. “Do you think Chaesun is awake?”

She nodded again, looking over at the door. “Go in. I’m certain Chaesun wants to meet his dad.”

Minho smiled, grabbing Jisung. He gently dragged him over to the door. He went to open it.

“Wait!” Minho looked back at the boy. “What if… Chaesun doesn’t like me? What if he hates that I left?”

Minho gently pecked his lips. “I’m certain he’ll like you. Trust me.”

Jisung smiled softly, nodding at the boy. Minho opened the door slightly, seeing Chaesun on the bed, him running his hands through Umji’s long and wavy hair.

“What about Areum?” She suggested, although it wasn’t clear what she was suggesting towards.

He hummed slightly. “If not, maybe Haejoon?” She nodded, leaning against the younger boy. Minho cleared his throat, both looking up at him. “D-dad! S-strange seeing you here this late!”

Minho smiled. “I brought you someone to meet.” He gently dragged Jisung in.

Jisung smiled down at him, awkwardly waving up at him. “Um- Hi! I’m the one that birthed you-”

Chaesun gasped, getting out of bed. He rushed over to him, hugging him. Jisung stood there shocked for a second, before slowly wrapping his arms around his son’s body. He looked down at the boy that was almost his height. Chaesun pulled away slightly, smiling very brightly.

“H-hi Dad!!” He said brightly, tearing up slightly.

Jisung teared up slightly, cupping his face. “Oh my… You’re growing up so fine…” He hugged him again, letting the tears flow. “C-Chaesun!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been here for you!! All these years!!”

Chaesun smiled softly. “It’s okay dad! You’re here now.”

Jisung wept, hugging him very tightly. Chaesun hugged him, smiling as he cried softly. Minho hugged the two of them, smiling brightly. Minho gently kissed both of their cheeks, pulling away. Chaesun pulled away slightly, smiling before turning away, yawning.

Jisung giggled. “You must be tired. How about you sleep?”

Chaesun nodded and yawned again, quickly hugging Jisung one last time before going over to his bed. Umji sat on it, smiling as she took Chaesun into her arms, kissing his cheek gently, before ruffling up his fluffy hair.

Jisung looked at her. “Ah, you must be Felix’s and Changbin’s girl. You look like them quite a lot. Especially Felix with the freckles.”

She blushed slightly, giggling like a little angel. “Thank you sir!”

Chaesun smiled, pecking her lips softly before yawning again. “Can we sleep now?”

Umji nodded, pushing him down onto the bed. “Yes, you can sleep now Sunnie!” She gently pecked his lips, smiling at him. She looked up at Jisung. “It was nice meeting you, Mr.Han!”

Jisung smiled, leaning into Minho. “Nice to meet you too, or, meet you again.” Jisung turned around, dragging Minho out of the room. Umji giggled softly, laying down on her boyfriend’s chest, cuddling into him.

Minho smiled, pecking his lips softly. He suddenly picked him up. “Come on, let’s go to our room.” Jisung nodded, pecking his lips again. Minho giggled, carrying him off. “So.. tell me. Where were you this entire time? Like, for the last 16 years?”

Jisung sighed. “I kinda was just wandering from place to place. I was always moving, and didn’t stay in one place for that long and, again, I’m sorry for being gone for so long.” He pecked his lips, resting his face onto his shoulder.

Minho pouted. “Stop apologizing. I’m just glad you’re back now. That’s all I’ve wanted in the past 16 years.” Jisung nodded, pecking his lips softly. “We’re probably going to have a busy day tomorrow. Make sure you rest plenty.”

Jisung looked up at him. “Okay Minnie…” He spoke softly, noming onto his shoulder slightly.

Minho laughed slightly. “You’re so cute!” He ruffled his hair slightly.

Jisung blushed red, clinging to him even tighter. He mumbled random things, cuddling the boy.

They soon reached Minho’s bedroom, Minho laying the younger onto the bed. He quickly took his crown off before he cuddled into his, kissing his cheek. Jisung looked up at him, pecking his lips.

“I’ve missed you so much…” Jisung whispered softly.

“I’ve missed you more!” Minho said, wrapping his body around him.

Jisung giggled, hugging him tightly before yawning. “I’m tired… I spent most of the day travelling.”

Minho smiled, grabbing and holding his hand. “Then I hope this is the best sleep you’ve gotten in a while.” Minho pulled him as close as he could, not wanting to ever let go of him.

“I’ll make sure it is.” Jisung leaned up one more time, kissing his lips before cuddling into him, falling asleep.

Sorry if this chapter seems :/, I tried my best and I didn't really know what I was doing so :3 please be kind

Also I will be posting a new Minsung story Wednesday called Lost and Found, maybe check it out?

Until we meet again
! Emberly !