Q&A Answers

Jisung

TomatoPrince_

He does fear the caulk.

han1skl Suomuurahainen Minsung_superior Jisungsung_Pwark

I’ll try to phrase this as best as I can. He was only 17 when he gave birth and that alone is scary and stressful. His life was also on the line, as the child belonged to the very scary king’s son. He wasn’t thinking straight when he made the plan to run away. Stress and fear over took his emotions and mind, making it so he couldn’t think clearly about his consequences. He didn’t plan on being gone for that long, but he then began to fear that Minho hated him so he avoided going back for as long as he could. One day, he said screw it and returned, prepared for whatever punishment he was gonna receive. Minho welcoming him back with love was surprising. He was so certain Minho would hate him for being gone for 16 years, and he was scared his son would also hate him. He had a lot of guilt the entire time he was gone, but he’s glad he returned instead of never returning ever. Basically: man was scared and fearful.

Also because 16 years is dramatic and I like it.

Please accept this answer as best as you can because I came up with this idea over half a year ago and I can’t even remember why I did it. Guess I like angst? We’ll never know :’)

Moa_Stay_Once

He doesn’t believe he is perfect but okay

SunshineChildLovesU DanaGarcia509

Baby was in pain the entire time but he managed to do it.

JIMINMILKTAE SomeCuriosPerson
He is aware of the cult and it kinda scares him at moments

DanaGarcia509

He was a little big but he felt amazing

theyhype_chloe

He spent the entire time filled with guilt so I would say he didn’t cope at all

iam_quakka

He feels amazing and he really missed Minho.

micdropbamm

He’s a squirrel.

-erivuji

It felt painful.

lilverss

Bark bark grrrr art snarl bar growl bark bark snarl growl howl.

floriselrubio

Cry.

shnbgng

Um, he really doesn't know. Maybe somewhere with a lot of nature?

Minho

TomatoPrince_