Chapter Thirteen

!WARNING!
SMUT

Jisung laid in bed, little to no light being found in the room. He sighed to himself, turning and looking up at the sleeping prince. He moved closer to his beautiful face, gently pecking his carved lips. He looked down, a small thought entering his mind. A hand traced down his chest, his hand stopping as it laid on his length, gently touching it through the layers of clothes. Jisung lightly bit his lip as he gently stroked the clothed length, Minho moving a little bit from the younger's touch on his lower part.

!SMUT!

The younger boy felt bored and horny at the moment, his body feeling hot as he started moving his hand faster on Minho's cock. The older one let out a small noise which encouraged Jisung to do it again.

The shorter boy moved off of the bed, sitting on the floor on his knees. He finger-looped the older's pants, tugging his zipper down. He made sure not to wake the older up, slowly pulling the latter's pants down.

Jisung traced the older's waistband, taking the elastic in his fingers and pulling the fabric down his thick thighs and legs.

The younger lightly groaned as he saw Minho's member in front of him. He noticed how big it looked up close and thought of how it would feel to have the long and thick muscle down his throat. 

He looked up at the taller once more, letting out a low breath that made the older's dick twitch. He never had given a blowjob in his whole life so this was all new for him. He held Minho's length, the latter tensing at the contact. 

He reluctantly leaned closer to the dick in front of him, giving small kitten licks to his tip as he looked up at the sleeping boy in front of him. This was his chance to do something for Minho. The elder had always been so kind to Jisung and always took care of him ever since the moment they met.

Jisung swirled his tongue around his red tip, a loud moan leaving the older's mouth. Jisung heard the noise, feeling as confident as ever as he slowly took in the older's dick, using his hands to stroke whatever couldn't fit in his mouth.

Minho's back arched as he felt Jisung take almost all of him in his mouth, his hips buckling forward making the younger boy slightly choke on his dick. Jisung fearfully looked up from the older's dick, scared that Minho woke up and he was caught in the act.

Minho still seemed to be asleep, his chest moving up and down slowly as Jisung continued to work on him. The younger pressed his tongue along his slit, attracting an especially loud moan from the older male.

Minho slowly opened his eyes, feeling completely exhausted at the moment. He looked around, noticing that Jisung wasn't on the bed. He sat up on the bed finding the younger male on his knees, sucking him off.

Minho inspected Jisung and how he looked at the moment. His lips were swollen red and puffy cheeks hollowed as he continued to suck on the older's dick, the taller throwing his head back as he felt the younger grip on his thighs and bob his head.

Jisung still didn't notice that Minho was awake at the moment, swirling his tongue around the older's dick and making sure the taller was pleasured by his actions. Minho bit his lip softly as he took a hold of the boy's head, Jisung startled from the action as he pulled off of Minho.

"H-How long w-were you aw-" The older interrupted the boy by pushing his mouth on his dick again, gripping on his hair as he fucked the younger's mouth, Jisung gagging a little at the action.

Minho let out low groans and moans from the blowjob he was receiving by his hot boyfriend. Jisung had drool dropped off his chin, his mouth moving faster as he took the whole dick in his mouth, making sure to take in every inch of the older's cock.

"Fuck!" Minho yelled as he tugged on Jisung's hair, pushing his dick even deeper in his mouth as he looked down at the boy smiling a little bit. He moved his hand lower, holding his right cheek as Jisung looked up to meet the taller's eyes. "You look so pretty like this."

Jisung's cheeks reddened as he heard the older male, letting the older's dick hit the back of his throat still looking straight in the taller's eyes. Minho groaned as he took a fistful of Jisung's hair tugging on it gently as he felt a knot in his stomach.

"I'm gonna cum!" Minho stated as he continued to push Jisung's mouth on his dick, deepthroating him as the younger boy whimpered on his dick. Jisung slurped on his dick making sure to give Minho as much pleasure as possible.

Minho released with a loud moan, Jisung choking a little bit as his mouth was filled with the white substance, his cheeks getting puffed up.

The older boy breathed heavily looking down at his boyfriend who was still on his knees, a smile evident on his face. He ruffled the boy's hair, moving his fingers to be on his chin. He tapped Jisung's chin a few times, staring deep into the younger's star-filled eyes.

"Swallow." The younger boy released a muffled whine, letting the hot liquid run down his throat, the boy coughing a little bit afterwards from the sour taste.

Minho sighed deeply, pulling the boy off of the floor to sit on his bed and using his hands to pick up his fallen boxers and jeans. He decided not to wear his belt, knowing it would be uncomfortable to sleep with the leather around his waist.

He turned his body to look at the sleepy male. His eyes were half lidded and a pout was found on his face as he was slowly falling asleep. Minho cooed at his face, pushing the boy down on the bed as he laid next to him. 

He grinned softly at the male who only gave him a small smile from the sleepiness taking over him.

"Y'know, I'd dick you down if I weren't so tired." Jisung's cheeks burned as he heard Minho, slapping his arm as he turned to show the older his back, cuddling his body to himself.

"Maybe another day, Hyung."

!END OF SMUT!

Minho smiled softly. "You're such a cute idiot!" Minho whispered into Jisung's ear, kissing his cheek gently. Jisung blushed, hiding his face. "You done being a naughty brat and waking me up?" Jisung nodded. He smiled, pulling him close. "Then hopefully we can sleep now..."

Jisung yawned, laying down next to him. He gently cuddled him, smiling softly. "Are we gonna see Umji and Felix when we wake up?"

"Do you want to?"

Jisung nodded, wrapping his arms around his chest. "Yes please..."

"We will if we can sleep."

He nodded once more, cuddling closer as Minho gently held him, pulling them together. The two laid there in silence, each boy drifting to sleep in each other's arms.

! Emberly !
I started school yesterday so I'll do my best to keep updating every Tuesday!
Amazing smut written by 8bitballpool
Have a good day/night cuties, make sure you get plenty of sleep for school!