Chapter 2- kidnapped

WARNING ⚠️
SO MUCH FLUFF AND ADORABLENESS YOU'LL BE LOVESTRUCK
ALSO HORROR

8:00am
July 2nd, 1985
Hopper's cabin

El's POV

I wake up to my boyfriend sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around me. Gently, I start kissing his freckles and dark hair until he wakes up, leading to a kiss on the lips. He slowly wakes up and smiles at me with heart eyes. 'Morning, beautiful', he mumbles, kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Mike's POV
I pick El up and start kissing her as she climbed onto my lap. We continued kissing until Hopper barged in and told me to get out. 🤣

Normal POV

Hours later, El, clad in a denim jacket and jeans, went off to meet Mike and her best friends at Starcourt Mall.

El's outfit

Mike's POV

I was waiting with my friends for El at Starcourt Mall. I heard a car drive up and saw my beautiful girlfriend waving at me. She looked absolutely stunning. She got out of the car and hugged me. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

'Um, hello, we're still here', Max said rolling her eyes. 'Ok guys, let's go see the movie,' I exclaimed excitedly, linking my hand with El's.

Normal POV

About an hour later, the kids were coming out of the cinema, and began saying goodbye. El and Mike put their arms around each other and walked back to the cabin.

Suddenly, something out of the old steel mill began pulling El away from Mike. Mike panicked and immediately grabbed her arms, and attempted to pull her back, before she disappeared into the mill.

Mike's POV

El disappeared and I immediately panicked. I started shouting for her. 'El! EL! EL, WHERE ARE YOU!' I heard a scream and, knowing it was El, bolted into the mill, a horrific sight meeting my eyes. A tall, gruesome monster was holding one of its tentacles to my beloved girlfriend's face. injecting fluid into her. It let go of her and she dropped to the floor. I ran to her and turned her over, only to have the monster suddenly grab my face. Then, darkness came.

I really enjoyed writing this, starting the next chapter very soon. (Told ya it was rather horrific).