You fuck up

(Deku is Midoriya so I don't need to spell the name over and over)
(Not my pic)
Deku pov
One day deku was sitting in class studying while Aizawa was asleep in his sleeping bag the whole class was quite because we could not wake up Aizawa because last time they did that they got detention for a mouth and kicked Mineta out for class 1a

3 person POV
it was clam until Bakugo got up and looked at deku and yell
"You nerd no one cares about you I don't even know why you are still here listen to me when I says take a swan dive off the roof"
Aizawa woke up and heard the last bit but before he could say anything bakugo yells
"you can do shit to me nerd you can't beat me you poplar can't even beat someone from class 1b"

Aizawa and the whole class was stunned by what bakugo said next thing they knew bakugo blew up deku and his study's it took for deku shirt and  make him bleed a bit then other pro hero's herd and started to come over then deku get up and brush him seft off and looks at him and say "why"
Aizawa turn on his quirk then bakugo yell "turn off that fucking useless quirk for your Aizawa"

The class just looked shocked that he said that  by then mic,midnight,all-might and Ectoplasm aizawa eyes hurt to much so he turn it off and bakugo make a another Explosion at deku and midnight was about to put them to sleep but deku just looks and says " no yet"

Deku get up while mic get says "class 1a may you all please leave the room while we finger this out"
Bakugo was about to make another Explosion but deku gard bakugo arm and sanp it bakugo yell in pain "you fucking nerd you think your better then me"

All might taken back that deku just broke his arm without even turning on his quirk while everyone but aizawa  think "did he jsut sanp his arm" while aizawa think "oh you made him sanp bakugo you dumbass"

(Ps class 1a is just behind the teacher they can see everything that happing)

Deku yell "I am so sick for you deku that deku this I am sick for it I thought after I got in to UA you would stop bulling me or but no you just need to keep going on your little angry issues don't you"

Everyone think "bakugo bullied deku" the one that was taken back the most was all might but his son figure/the person he gave one for all was bullied but so happy

While this is happening nezu is looking though deku old flies while watching the cameras in class 1a
Bakugo yell "you think I have a anger issues deku"
Deku yells while turn on one for all to 5% "angry issues it is fucking more then that bakugo you treat everyone like they shit you yell all the time you act like you are better then all for us when your fucking not"
Bakugo yells "you wanna go you fucking ne"
Before bakugo could finish deku hit him in the face and sent him going though the wall deku yells "call me a nerd one more time I fucking dare you"

Bakugo was passed out but deku walk over to him and grab him by the shirt but before he could hit him all might says in a soft clam voice "young  midoriya he is out not need to hurt him anymore"
Deku drop him and says "fuck I am sorry I don't know what came over me it just he pissed me off to much he yells at me all the time"
All might walk over and just hug him  while aizawa tell class 1a to got back to the dorms and take the day off and me tell Ectoplasm to take bakugo to RG (AKA Recovery Girl) then aizawa looks at his phone and it was a message from nezu says "bring all-might and deku to my room please" aizawa sigh and says "deku and all-might we need to go and see nezu" deku just nod and break the hug with deku then remember he don't have a shirt off and he says "wow young midoriya you are rip"

Midnight look down and have a bleeding nose while aizawa look and says "wow how have I not seen that before"
Deku just  looks and says "oh this umm well I can life 1000kg without my quirk and run 100 km without a sweat"
Mightnight pass out  but mic just get her and says "wow I didn't expect that"
All might just blinks and says "umm anyway we need to go to nezu office "
Aizawa says "yeah and mic take her and take RG please"