For him

(Hi me again part two for deku snap they will be a lot for songs and deku saying why I choose then for the class plus Eri big 3 Aizawa and all might so I change it so this is for part 3)
(Pic is not mine)

Deku walk in to his room and sigh then says "I need sleep I am tired after I snap at him but it felt good like not the angry the getting it off my chest after all these years I stood up to myself and I feel happy now"
Deku take off his shirt and pants and just leave his boxers on and lay on his bed

Meanwhile

Ashido says while smiles "we need to do something for deku he help us everyday can we please do something from him"
Iida says while doing his arm chopping thing "I agree he mean a lot to us"
Momo said calm and quiet "I agree he mean a lot to his family"
Sato out his head up and says "I can make him a cake if you would like"
Momo nod and says "ok sato you can make him a cake and Kirishima,ashido, Kaminari and Aoyama can set up the place jiro can make a music play list the rest act like nothing is happening me and lida will make sure it doesn't blow up"

All might on the phone in his office
All might says sacred "hi lnko"
Inko on the over line "oh hi hmmm why did you  call"
All-might now sweating bullets "ok lnko don't get mad"
Inko says in a angry tone "what did you do If our baby is hurt your a dead men"
All might says sacred "well you see deku sanped at bakugo and after that he call me dad after I invite you and him out for dinner"
Inko sigh and says angrily "well when you come back you are going to be in pain but dose he know"
All might sigh and says "i know and no I don't know but when you free"
Inko sigh and says "as you know I am free every night so how about firday night"
All might says "ok and in a week time me and The class is going to Australia for a mouth"
Inko smiles and says "oh that fine I know that our son is responsible so it should be fine"
All might nod great full and says "ok love you lnko see you firday"
Inko says anger "yeh don't be late"
All might says sacred "I won't bye my love"
Inko says happy "bye lovely"

All might start crying under his desk

Mean while deku POV

(I am putting the dream here for some reason)

(Jsut in the afternoon and deku in boxers)
(And not mine)

Todoroki walk in worried and says "what happened"
Deku breath heavy and says "I huff don't huff know huff"
Todoroki look at him and says "you good"
Deku get his breath and says "yeah I am good I just need to talk to all might"
Todoroki look confused and says "why?"
Deku put on a shirt and a pair for shorts and says "I just need to"
(No tododeku ships)
Todoroki walk out with deku and Deku says "I will be this tonight "
Todoroki look and says "that is a long talk"
Deku smiles and says "oh not after the talk with all might I am going to badly sit Eri and Kota"
Todoroki look confused and says "ok  see you later and what do I tell people"
Deku rub his back for his head "ummm just tell them I am out and you don't know anything about the the boom ok"
Todoroki nod and says "ok to easy I am going to go and eat sober now"
Deku think "of course" then says "ok bye Todoroki"
Todoroki turn around and says "bye"then think "they right he is a leader"

While going down stairs and start calling Aizawa after getting down Aizawa pick and and says "why are you calling me problem child"
Deku giggles sacred and then says "well I was having a nap and my quirk turned on and my room kind blew up"
Aizawa sigh and says "how bad"
Deku says happily "oh only a window"
Aizawa says not happening but not mad "ok not to bad who know"
Deku sigh in a happy tone and says "only todoroki"
Aizawa says confused "ok problem child where are you going it sounds like your walking"
Deku says happily "oh I need to babysit Eri and Kota today"
Aizawa says happy "oh yeah forgot about that and it is ok I will be fixed by the time you get back tonight "
Deku says happily "thank you sir talk to you later"
Aizawa hang up and think "this kid is going to kill me"