Oh no

(Hi people ummm so I don't know if I am kill off Gil yet so I will make i note when I am ask to kill him off)

Deku drop down and yells "it me you what leave him out for this you what me"
Shigaraki says "nomu kill the 2 for them"
Gil yells "you need to go now"
Gil start shooting at the villains while Deku says "I can't leave you here"
Gil says "you are go now they need you in Japan"
Deku says "I will not leave you here to die"
Gil reloads and says "get out for here I am going to use my full power and you need yours for Japan"
AFO says "child can we hurry this up"
Deku says in a angry one "you"
AFO says "you think I am going to fight you in this form shigaraki come here"
Shigaraki says "yes mater I am readying"
Deku run to stop AFO and shigaraki then shigaraki yells "nomu stop him"
Gil shoot the nomu and says "fine stop them I got this fucker"
AFO place his hand on shigaraki and red energy start coming off both for them and Deku yells "noooo"
AFO drop and shigaraki says "rest master I will finish what you stated"
Deku look down and say "one of all 1000000%"
Gil look at Deku and says "fuck it Satan give me hell"
Deku and Gil full on power up Deku looking like when he saved Eri but white hair and Deku turn in to a demon yelling "take me on I am fucking Satan"
Shigaraki yell "nomu kill him I will take care for the bart"
Deku and shigaraki starts to punching each one another like they no tomorrow the nomu scream at Gil and Gil out his guns away then pull out his scythe which is now on black fire the nomu throws a purch but Gil grab it and cut one for the nomu hands off which regrows but Gil run the nomu arm but get grab by the nomu and yells "Deku kill him already"
Deku and shigaraki stop and toga says "shiggy we should stop they going to win"
Dabi says "she right for once we need to go"
Shigaraki says "no they die now"
Dabi and toga nod then try to attack him but as soon as shigaraki see this punched toga and dabi in the head knocking them out then Deku says "come on shigaraki attack me"
Deku and shigaraki start punching one another like no tomorrow while Gil is get punched in to the ground multiple time then Gil stop a punch and says "you are dead"
Gil start growing becoming same size as the nomu that start to punch at Gil that just drop the nomu shake the ground Gil think "I need the hell gates but I need to get Deku out for here first"
Deku is look mess up and Deku says "get out for here now"
Deku says "all for one 9 million %"
Deku hair is now grey shigaraki says "let do this"
Deku start to punch shigaraki and Gil think "fuck he going to die I need to nomu to go now"
Gil pick up the nomu and break it back then he garb nomu leg and start to spin it around and throw it so hard it go in to space
everyone see this and AM says "was that that nomu"
Aizawa says "it must be"
Deku says in a tired tone "deal with the rest"
Gil says "nope happing get out now"
Deku says "no I got it"
Gil yells "no your going to die"
Deku says "no I got this"
Gil sigh and says "sorry"
Gil grab Deku toga and dabi then throw them all out side they all land out side and Deku get up and says "no I need to help"
Deku go to run back in but a red barrier go around the whole building and Deku says "no no no Gil"
Aizawa says "what is he doing"
Deku look up and says "fighting shigaraki who have more power then before"
AM says "you don't mean"
Deku nod and says "yeah him"
AM says "oh no"

(Back in side)

Gil gown back down to regular size and says "where is the hero unit"
Behind Gil "right here"
Gil quick shoot her in the head and says "one more to go"
The leader says "that you do"
Gil turn around and says "now let me kill you so we can finish this already"
The leader says "not happening you are die here"
Gil says "than I die with all for you in here with me"
Shigaraki says "not happening kid"
Gil says "I got rid for your nomu I can get rid for all you"
Shigaraki says "you think that was the nomu that was a weaker vision for you but it seem I need the Death nomu Kurogiri brings it here"
Gil says "fuck this"
Shoot the leader 12 times and reloads and says "Ok now the league"