Thank chu!!!

Thank you olympusQueengigi for the tag!!!

1) Yes. Very much so. It's a bad habit.

2) Anne

3) Soccer. It's amazing and I love it.

4) Again I don't know I love two people so much they are the best ever.

5) My mom and my grandma. They are so important to me.

6) well I get called Kaminari a lot actually by my friends cause I act like him. I'm also called marshmallow cause I love marshmallows.

7) >///< cute!

8) she/her

9) Yes but I said no cause he was a total jerk.

10) Very much. I think everyone has someone out there that's perfect for them. There are billions of people in the world. There has to be someone out there that's just right for you.

11) lying,bulling, and people who think they can't do anything. Your strong believe in yourself!

12) Yes. Extremely. Heh I'm always trying to keep my emotions in check.

13) Don't give up! Smile bright!

14) oof I..I can't do this on this one. I might do it on the legend of outgoing account cause it has less followers...

15) I don't want to put a picture of them cause they hate pictures but it's a picture of my cousin laughing really hard cause her butts stuck in a basket.

16) drawing! I also really like writing and fixing up cars.

17) oh gosh I don't know. My grandma? Does that work? She's always telling me to stay happy and she's super sweet to everyone. I want to be like her.

18) The best person I personally know...I don't know...all my family members?

19) A boy I used to go to school with and Shinso XD

20) Ignore the tag if you'd like! Imma just tag the first 20 people!

LEGEND-OF-QUESTION
1-800-Baku-hoe
depressedgoblin
H-HoneyB-Buns
ANGEL-OF-BIRDS
d-deczying
Erasermic_addict
Sharkirishima
I_Am_Aizawa
King-of_ofa
Obsessed_With_Haikyu
slowlyxdrowningxweeb
Shin_Kami_Shipper
ANGEL-OF-LISTENING
Denki_Kaminari_Real
EpiclyEpicFujoshi
xXThotsuki-BakuhoeXx
TheRealJiro
lizrose13
YxurWxrstNightmxre
-Erixi-

Sorry if you didn't want to be tagged!