woohoo!

Thank you OchakoRules for the tag! I haven't done this one yet so imma do it! If you want me to do it in character go ahead and ask!

1. One fact about me?

I'm probably the biggest worry wart alive. Constantly thinking of all the bad things that could happen to the people I care about. It's honestly a issue.

2. Favorite color?

Purple! Especially when it's with yellow because shinkami is like everything to me! 💜💛

3. Hunger games vs Harry Potter?

Harry potter! I'm a a pot head all the way! Lol it sounds so wrong. I don't do weed okay.

4. Favorite food?

I have to pick just one? Sorry that's impossible. I like sushi, spaghetti, french fries, my grandma's magic cookie bars, and probably a ton more.

5. Your nickname?

Ash, Ashy, Tiny

6. How long have you had your account?

More than a year now. I actually just celebrated the fact my first story is a year old. I'm pretty happy with that.

7. Fangirl or fanboy?

Fangirl!

8. Your hair color?

A dark brown though it's starting to turn red and I have no idea why.

9. Favorite animal?

Bears, octopuses, dolphins, cats, and a bunch of others.

10. Current read?

Gustav Gloom and the people taker. It's a series that's super good. It's not very long probably for kids but I really like it.

Tag 20 people:

Nah I'm to lazy. Plus I really don't want to make anyone mad so if you see this and you want to do it your tagged by me. Go for it!