Tamaki part 3

(I've already done this one but Tamaki hasn't so imma let him give it a go! Thank you so much again Katsuki_shindeku for the tag! Go follow this bean they are super sweet!)

1. How did you find wattpad?

Admin and Nejire tied me to a chair and made me a account. They are v-vicious.

2. Which was the first story you read?

O-o-one about M-miritama. I-i didn't know it was a thing and i-i was curious. I left a-after I realized.

(I don't believe that for a second.)

3. Why did you start writing?

I don't write but I play a part in some of the stories. I-i do it cause it's fun to be in b-bookd and make people smile.

4. Who did you first follow?

M-mirio. Nejire right after.

5. Who was your first follower?

Nejire then Mirio.

6. Which of your books are you most proud of?

I-i think I did a good job in the Miritama angst One shot. I-its hard to act sad around him.

(I should write a book dedicated to Miritama cause I freaking love the ship.)

7. Do people in real life know you write?

Just the rest of the big three, fat gum, and K-kirishima.

8. Hard copy or e-books?

W-what's a e-book?

9. How much time do you spend on wattpad every day?

A hour o-or so.

(Unless Mirios on)

...t-three hours or so i-if that's the case.

10. Tag those you want.

I-i don't know-

(Shhh baby bean I got this! If you want to be tagged and you see this you are tagged! Go ahead little minions do the tag!)