Chapter 3

I was having the time of my life in club passion. I kept throwing it back on every guy that came up to me. My long legs made me look sexy in my white, off the shoulder club dress. My Jimmy Choo heels complemented the accessories. I decided to go get a drink and as I did so, I was looking for the balla's. I took a drink of my apple martini and at the rim of the cup, I spotted Nasir. A wide smile formed on my face. I pushed her boobs up a little and fixed her lips. She walked over to him with a smirk.

"Hey Nassir" I said touching his chest.

"Hey Katia, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, you know just lookin to have a good time" He chuckled.

"Oh word" He whispered something to his friend who walked away.

"So, do you want to have a good time?" I asked licking her lips. He grabbed my hand and led me into a private VIP room. He sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him. He took his long dick out.

 "Suck" He ordered. I did exactly that. I sucked until he came all over my face. He took a deep breath, put his dick away and threw $100 on the couch. "Clean yourself up" He said leaving the room. I found a towel and did exactly that and then left the room. She saw mad guys and girls looking at her but she didn’t care, she had her rent money for the month.

As I made her way out of the club, somebody grabbed my arm.  I turned to see some cute guy that was wearing a shirt that said “Security”

“Excuse me ma, my nigga wanna talk to you” I gave him a questioning look.

“Who is that?”

“This nigga Killah”

“The rapper?”

“Yeah” He chuckled. I followed him to the VIP section and saw him sitting there with his homies and some chicks drinking all sort of shit. I saw ciroc bottles, mascato, Hennessey, and grey goose. Killah stood and shook my hand and shooed his security guard away.

“Hi” I said smiling but I still didn’t know why he wanted to see me.

“Hey ma, come have a seat” He said Holding my hand. He sat next to me on the comfy red couch. “You thirsty?” He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. He poured some Ciroc in a red cup and I grabbed the cranberry juice to mix it with. “So, what’s ya name ma?”

“Katia” I said taking a sip of out my cup.

“So Katia, tell me why you here by yaself?”

“Well, I was supposed to be here with my girls but they had something else to do so I decided to come anyway”

“Oh so you solo right now”

“Mmhmm”

“So you wouldn’t mind leaving this place and chillin with me?”

“Oh course not” I smiled. He flagged down his security guard and whispered something in his ear. The guard led us through the club and we made it outside in the fresh air where his car was waiting for him. Killah opened the door for me and helped me to get into the truck and then slid in after me.

“Tell them niggas ill see them later” He said shutting the door and soon, we were off.

“Where are we going?” I asked as soon as we hit the parkway.

“You’ll see” He said looking out of the window. I had to say, it was beautiful in the city at night. All of the lights shining and what not. Before I realized it, I was knocked out and being carried into an elevator. I just went back to sleep and decided to do something tomorrow.