Chapter 4

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was at. First, I was half naked not considering the fact that I had on a thong. I sat up in the nice comfy bed and looked around. The room was so nice; there were red and black sheets on the bed. The whole room seemed pretty chill. I stood up and decided to snoop around. Unfourtanetly, there wasn’t anything in the drawers or closets. I opened a door and saw the bathroom. I couldn’t find my dress but I knew I needed a shower and I jumped right into the shower. The hot water on my skin felt so good. I washed my whole body with the soap that was in one of the cabinets, although it was men’s body wash, I needed a shower ASAP.

A half our later, I shut the water off and dried off with a towel. I grabbed the robe that was folded in the cabinet and tied it around my waist. I opened the door that led to the hallway and looked from room to room. I didn’t see another soul, and then I realized where the person was when I smelled the food coming from downstairs. I ran down the steps cautiously. When I made it to the kitchen, I saw him standing there with no shirt on and he was tatted up with all sorts of things. He had tiger scratches across his back and it was dripping blood. He turned around and saw me standing there. I felt so self-conscious so I made sure my robe was tightened.

“Good morning beautiful” Killah finally spoke.

“Good morning” I said blushing.

“Come have breakfast” I sat at the island in one of the chairs that was there. He had made pancakes, bacon and eggs and 3even hash browns. I ate slowly as he was chowing down. I wanted to know why I was there, how I got there and where my clothes were.

“What’s the matter?” He asked looking at me.

“Did you undress me and put me in the bed?”

“Yeah, my bad if you feel violated at all but your dress was wet from the champagne you spilled”

“Oh” I looked down “Thanks” I said eating my pancakes. This breakfast was bangin but I aint wanna tell that.

“Is it good?”

“Its aiight”

“Just aiight?” He chuckled. I looked up at him grinning.

“Nah, it’s bangin, where you learn to cook like this?”

“Well, my mom’s taught me how to cook when I was younger so I could help feed my little sister”

“Oh, well she taught you well”

“I know right” He looked like he was in a deep thought but then he went back to eating. I still wanted to know why he wanted me. I helped him clean the dishes although he kept declining my offer, then I just took charge and helped clean. We went back into the living room and sat on opposite sides of the couch. We kept looking at each other than the couch.

“Uhm, do you know where my clothes are?” I asked.