Chapter 11

I grabbed my brand new concords and put those on my feet and grabbed my black pea coat and went back outside with my purse in hand and key in the other. AS soon as I sat in my car, I heard tires screetch and park beside me, blocking me inside of the spot. Damion looked pissed.

"Katia!" He yelled slamming the door.

"What Damion?" He pulled me by my hair and dragged me out of the car. "Ooowww, get your fucking hands off of me!" I screamed trying to hit him. He threw me into his car, locked the doors and went back into my car to grab my shit and put the lock on the door. He came back inside of his car and sped off.

"Who the fuck is E Katia?"

"Some guy that helped me when my own man was ignoring my phone calls!" I snapped and he pressed on the breakfast.

"If I'm ignoring your calls its because I'm working, and that means wait until I call yo fuckin ass back!" He screamed pointing his finger in my face. I snacked his finger away.

"Keep yo fingers out my face" He then smacked me hard as hell. He speed up the street again and then we hit the parkway. This felt like Déjà vu. Instead, he took me to his house, pulled me by my hair out of his car and dragged me inside. He threw me on the floor of his kitchen and started slapping and punching me. I screamed in pain and I tried fighting back but it was no point. I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. Yeah my punched did hurt but It seemed like he wasn't giving up.

"Help!" I screamed for the hundredth time and this time someone actually helped me.

"Damion!" I heard a female's voice. He kicked me in my stomach and I groaned and rolled over to my side. "Oh my gosh, Damion what the fuck did you do!" The girl screamed at him and I guess he left. "Are you alright?" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

When I woke up, I saw the nurses standing over me checking my IV's and taking notes. I tried to sit up but it hurt. The nurse told me to stay in the position I was in and soon, the doctor came in. This time it was the woman that hired me, Dr. Lauran.

"Hey Katia, don't say anything, it might hurt. I have good news and bad news. The good news is, well if you didn't know, you are pregnant" My eyes were widened. "I guess you didn't know, well you are three months pregnant, now here's the bad news. No more drinking. The baby is okay as far as we know, The female that bought you in told us you were kicked in your stomach and beaten terribly. She said her brother did it and she wants to come in too speak with you, but first, blink once if you want us to tell her your pregnant" I blinked of course I wanted her to know. "Okay, well were going to get you something to drink so you can talk, you have been asleep for three days and the only way we've been able to feed you was these tubes the nurse is going to take out of your throat now" The doctor nodded at the nurse and she instructed me to open wide and not to squeeze my throat muscle. I did that and the uncomfortable tube was out of my throat. Then a woman came in with water and I drank it like it was my last. The girl came into the room with a worried expression on her face.

"I am so sorry" She said looking at me.

"It's fine" I swallowed more water.

"So, I heard you're pregnant"

"Yup, that's new information to me too" We laughed.

"You gonna keep him or her?"

"Of course"

"So what about my brother?"

"Damion? I don't know, after all of this, I think imma need to be a single parent"

"But still tell him, it is his right"

"Of course it is"

"Well yeah, tell him, you never know" I chuckled.

"Yeah but will you be there with me, I know you don't really know me like that but hey, this is your brother and if he tries to hurt me again, I will kill him" We laughed.

"Trust me, ill be there, especially if he tries hurting my little nice or nephew" she sat down and we talked about everything. Visiting hours were over and she had to go. I managed to give her a hug and then I laid back in the bed, and was knocked.