Chapter 14

"Push Katia" Derek tried influencing me but I was so tired. This baby was taking my energy away and he aint even out yet. "Come on one last push" I gave this one my all and soon I head a baby crying and I passed out. When I woke up, I was in my room and I saw Derek cradling the baby.

"What you wanna name him?" He asked.

"Lets name him, Josiah Malik Parker" He nodded and kept talking to the baby. He then handed me Josiah who was hungry. I of course was gonna breast feed him for now until I got home. I felt awkward with Derek rubbing the baby's head as I breast fed but hey, shit happens right?

Derek's phone starting vibrating and he answered it and his face dropped. He looked nervous as hell and hungup.

"Imma come back later ma" He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Everything aiight?"

"Yeah, just some business I gotta take care of, imma catch you later" He said running out. I sighed and laid back looking the baby in his eyes. He was beautiful. His eyes were a pretty brown like mine, his hair was silky smooth and his cheeks were so red. His lips were dark like Damions and his nose was the same shape. I shook my head and I saw the baby smiling. It warmed my heart to see him smiling.

"what you like that?" I asked shaking my head again and he smiled. I put my pinky in his hand and he squeezed it. This little boy is gonna be my life.

Derek's POV

I left the hospital and made my way back to the hood. Of course I heard some shit about my baby momma Katifa putting my daughter Yasmine in danger and I had to go. When I pulled up to the house, I heard yelling and crying. I ran inside and saw shit thrown all over the place.

"Shut the fuck up stupid cunt" I heard a slap and someone drop. I ran upstairs and saw my baby momma on the ground crying and some nigga on top of my little girl. I let off 8 rrounds into that niggas body and of course Yasmine screamed. I made her get as much shit as she needed and to hurry up cause I was taking her with me.

"What about me E?"

"What about you? I told you to keep niggas like him away from my daughter and you don't listen...hell you cant even defend yoself, let alone my daughter, nah fuck that" I grabbed a bag from my daughters hand and we ran outside. My daughter was 14 and everything but still, this my little girl and imma treat her like she's 5 until she's old enough to drink leagally. I sped back to the hospital to tell Katia goodbye but instead, I saw a nigga in her room already...That nigga Damion.

Damion's POV

I had to see the baby. Rose called me just o let me know Katia had the baby and I had to make sure the boy looked like me, and he did. I picked him up from the bed he was laying in and saw Katia sleping peacefully. I held him tightly to me and he snuggled up on my chest. I heard the door shut and when I turned around, I saw the nigga im assuming to be that nigga E.

"Who you?" I asked looking him up and down. He looked nervous as hell and sweaty.

"Why nigga? Who I am don't have shit to do with you" I said as I placed the baby down.

"Actually it does if youre here visting my girl"

"Your girl"

"Yeah" He chuckled.

"Last time I checked, she left yo ass and she damn sure don't want to see you" He walked over to the other side of the bed to wake Katia up.

"Leave her alone she's asleep"

"And?" She moved a little in her sleep and finally opened her eyes.

"Derek?" She then looked at me "Damion? What the fuck is going on"

"Listen ma, I gotta tell you something" Derek started but I cut in

"Katia, I miss you babe" Derek and Katia looked at me and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Can you please leave Damion I really don't want to see your face" She sounded disgusted and it angered me.

"Katia, this is important and I gotta say this fast" Derek said as the news showed and it had his face plasterd on it as a murderer.

"you gonna have this murderer around my seed Katia" She looked stunned and looked at me and Derek.

"Both of you get out"

"But-"

"GET OUT!" She yelled and I followed her instructions.

"Katia, im leaving and I just wanted to tell you I love you, imma miss you" I heard a smack and I looked near the door and saw a little girl with blood on her shirt and her clothes twisted up. Derek came out and told her to hurry up. The elevator shut and that was the last time I saw him.