Part 2

Michael and Lucifer have sex with Sam and Adam in the cage with them. Adam curls up, eyes squeezed tight, and hands over his ears. Sam immediately pulls Adam into an embrace, and holds Adam's head to his chest. Adam cries into Sam chest, shaking and rocking himself. - The sex between Michael and Lucifer didn't stop when Sam left, it got worse. Lucifer kept trying to get Adam to join the two. Adam would always yell "NO!" and back into the corner. After weeks of trying to get him to join, Michael takes things into his own hands. He forces Lucifer to pull Adam to the other side of the cage, and hold him down. He strips Adam of his clothes, forcefully, and Michael joyfully watches Adam squirm and cry underneath Lucifer. Lucifer slams into Adam, while he cries for him to stop. Lucifer leans down and starts gently kissing him. Adam starts crying harder, and tries to push Lucifer off of him. Lucifer gently grabs Adam's hand, and leans into his ear, "Adam, I never wanted to do this. Michael's forcing me. I'm sorry," he whispered gently. Lucifer went back to Adam soft, quivering lips. Before he finished inside Adam, Michael starting slamming into Lucifer. Adam screams as Lucifer releases, and pulls out. He collapses on the floor next to Adam, "I'm sorry", he looked over at Adam's tear stained face to see he had passed out. Lucifer had wanted to love and have sex with Adam, but he wanted his consent. He never wanted to rape anyone.