Extra Part 🔞

Extra Part | 🔞

"Fuck me"

"Nana!"

Jeno was more than surprised to hear when the first word Jaemin said as soon as they arrived at their honeymoon destination was to fuck him. It was a broad day-light by the mountains even though the slightly cold weather provided a much more cloudier atmosphere. Their small and humble wedding was held yesterday in Seoul and they briefly wrapped it up according to Jaemin's wish. Both of their families were invited, including Lee Solji who Jaemin forgave. Even so, the woman was getting prepared to charge herself to the police and her first check up would be next week.

Jeno didn't say anything about it but every one knew he secretly was feeling terrible about it. Jaemin tried his best to brighten up Jeno's mood a bit and thus, their honeymoon to the mountains.

Jaemin's cute chuckles brought him back to the present. He disrespectfully spanked his ass and ran away to the reception with cute chuckles that got far in distinct.

"Babyboy. You'll fall! Don't run, Na!"

Jeno reminded as he kept his voice not too loud to avoid disturbing anyone. He laughed along while holding on to bags. Jaemin really was spolied that he made Jeno carry his bags as well without a complain.

"Jeno! Jeno! Jeno! Look!!! This is so beautiful!!!"

Jeno had to quickly end the conversation with the receptionist as she knowingly bowed her head and signaled him to go to Jaemin who was by the extended verandah.

"Baby, yes?"

Jeno embraced him from behind, printing a kiss on the head and extending out his face to rest on Jaemin's shoulder. Just like a little toddler, Jaemin excitedly pointed his finger around everywhere.

"Jeno ah look! That's a cloud! The cloud is below us!!"

Jaemin was right. Their current location was high up in the sky on the mountains and the clouds were passing by the hotel and below. Jeno giggled and pecked on the cheek.

"Are you happy Nana?"

He nodded, eyes not leaving and hands following to catch the cloud.

"Then it's worth it"

Jaemin turned around, remaining in Jeno's embrace. He hugged back and smiled admiringly at Jeno's adorable face. He seemed cold because his cute nose was red and the not-carefully hidden ears under the sky-blue beanie were also tinted. He even scrunched his nose a couple of time to make himself look even more precious.

Jaemin giggled.

"Why are you so handsome and cute at the same time?"

Jeno just smiled along, being fond of how Jaemin was babying him.

"Am I?"

"By the way, Jeno ah"

"Hmm?"

He got closer until Jeno's cold ear. Jeno attentively listened as he concentrated on what he was about to hear.

"You brought us the lube right?"

"Nana!!"

Cute and soft laughters were heard and his body was once again pushed away by the chest as the cute one escaped.

"You shouldn't be teasing me that much" Jeno whispered to himself as he picked up his pace to follow Jaemin who was following the hotel's staff showing their room.

🍁

"This is so pretty"

Jaemin exclaimed again from their room. Jeno booked the room that had the prettiest viewpoint and Jaemin's reaction was worthy. His bunny was so happy about it that he didn't leave the windowplace until Jeno concerned about getting him sick from the cold wind.