hey, y'all!

Hey, y'all! I'm N.K. (my initials) What's your name?

FOUR THINGS:

I. WELCOME to my newest book!!

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance--it truly means a lot. Feel free to give feedback, aesthetics, covers, and conspiracy theories (I know you're out there ;) but NO TRANSLATIONS please.

Copyright © 2021 Nichole Kym

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are products of the author's imagination. All rights reserved solely by the author. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

II. SUMMARY

Titled Best Out of Three, high school ice skater June Kingsley is working her butt off for an ice skating scholarship from one of the top universities in the state. But all her dreams come crashing down when a fatal car accident leaves her ankle in harsh condition. June can continue to skate, but one mistake can risk permanent damage. So with a heavy heart, June decides to quit before it's too late. So back again at Pine Ville High School for her junior year, June is determined to find a new--and hopefully better--passion. But the goal might Ryder and June discovering things about each other and themselves.

IV. YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Yep, I have a YouTube Channel called N.K. Cookery in which I eat, bake, cook, and review with you guys!! It would mean the absolute world if y'all would check it out and help me get to 1K subscribers.

More subscribers/views = early updates ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoGRjbQ427MlqUnrFJLvF9Q

my channel ^^

Okay, now that I am done with my rant...I present:

Best Out of Three

STARTED: 09.16.20

COMPLETED: __.__.21