two.

~BENJI POV~

"Look, I know this shit is out of control. But you've gotta come to this show." I look up at Joel "I know it's grim man, but we all need a chill couple of days. This will help, I promise." I said.

"I know. I know you're right. I just hate leaving when shit is like this." Joel said

"They've got it Joel. Billy and Paul are staying. They will figure it out. If they can't, they'll text us."

"Fine. I'll go. But it better be worth it." Joel frowns

"It will be." I know I have a grin on my face and I don't even care. I need this show. I know that he does too, he just doesn't know it yet.

I grab my phone and click to a recent text conversation with Billy.

Benji: He's going. Now don't let him change his mind.

Billy responds immediately.

Billy: Stubborn bastard better not!

Joel is really freaking about maybe having to move again. We are getting behind on the bills and we need to pay the mortgage in the next 7 days before we get an official eviction notice. It's not just us that live here, and everyone is working on this, not just us.

The whole house is a bit condensed with people. It's only a 3 bedroom house and I live here with my twin brother Joel, our friends and band mates Paul and Billy, as well as Joel's girlfriend, V. I am the one that volunteered to not have a bedroom. Honestly, they're more likely to need the privacy than I will.

I head to the corner of the living-room where I keep my clothes and start grabbing a few things to pack. I know we will be gone for at least a couple of days, and it's always better to be over-prepared as far as clothing goes. There are always a ton of drunk idiots that end up throwing up, or someone bleeding everywhere, that happens too.. I mean, what else do you expect at a punk show right? It's bound to get messy.

I throw my clothes and other needed items into my bag and throw it over next to the couch where I sleep. We have to leave in the morning and I am not the kind of person who will be coordinated enough when I wake up to remember everything. I continue to throw items into the bag until I am satisfied that I haven't forgotten anything.