Chapter 27: DJ Octavio, Octarian King

Once the UFO stopped, Kirby looked around and saw the Great Zapfish right in front of him.

Kirby: Wow... That must be the Great Zapfish!

Meanwhile, on a distant floating platform, Cap'n Cuttlefish and the other Agents saw Kirby approaching the Great Zapfish.

Mikey: Look! Over there!

Kate: It's Kirby!

Agent 1: He must be here to save us!

Agent 2: I can't believe he's okay.

When Kirby noticed the Great Zapfish in front of him, Cap'n Cuttlefish warned him not to go further.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Stay back, Agent 5! It's a trap!

Kirby heard this and kept approaching the Great Zapfish.

Kirby: I figured as much Cap'n. But I don't really have much of a choice!

Once Kirby got close enough, a strange energy beam sucked up the Great Zapfish. Once the Great Zapfish was fully sucked up, a giant robot mech began flying down towards Kirby. In the cockpit of the giant robot, sat the Octarian King: DJ Octavio. Kirby looked up at the large Octopus staring at him and spoke.

Kirby: So. You must be DJ Octavio, the Octarian King. Well, I'm Kirby. And I'm the one whose going to defeat you.

DJ Octavio looked down at the pink Inkling in front of him, and laughed as he set up his Wasabi Turntable.

DJ Octavio: You really think a Pink Squidkid like you is capable of beating ME? GYAH HA HA! I'ma remix your face, pal!

Kirby: We'll see about that...

Kirby began inking the stretch of ground ahead of him while DJ Octavio began firing Octorpedoes from his Octobot King mech. After firing a few Octorpedoes, Octavio launched one of the Octobot King's fists at Kirby.

Mikey: Kirby, be careful!

Kate: Shoot the Octobot King's fists to push Octavio back!

Kirby: Got it!

Kirby followed his friends' instructions and shot the Octobot King's fist with ink. Eventually, it went flying back, and hit the Octobot King instead.

Kirby: Looks like I know what to do now.

Kirby continued to push DJ Octavio back until he stopped at a platform. Kirby began to prepare for an inkoming attack and Octavio began shaking his Turntable very quickly.

DJ Octavio: Y'all ready for this?

Octavio then dived into the pool of ink in his cockpit, and a giant Octomissile was shot from the back of the Octobot King.

Kate: Kirby! Shoot the Octomissile!

Mikey: You got to bounce it back to him!

Kirby: Roger that!

Kirby then bounced the Octomissile back to Octavio, who used the fists of the Octobot King to bounce it back. After the third bounce, the Octomissile hit the flying mech.

DJ Octavio: Grraaargh?!

Octavio took was slightly shook by the Octomissile, so he repositioned himself in the center of the cockpit.

DJ Octavio: Slimy little hipster!

Octavio and the Octobot King mech slowly flew to a distant stretch of platforms. A launchpad appeared in front of Kirby in order for him to follow DJ Octavio.

Agent 1: After him!

Kirby Super Jumped to the new stretch of platforms, and began preparing for Phase 2.