A Latte Love part 2

((Bold means pov, italic means in the head, normal is anything else. Sorry for the grammar/spelling/phrase mistakes..... I'm bad at english I don't pay attention in class!! 😂😂 This is a coffee shop au with Bakugou as the barista and Kirishima as the flirty customer. Bakugou is a softie in this cause I stan. I did write smut in this so, just be warned.))

Kirishima POV:
I arrived at the café and there he was. The cute, shy, adorably nervous, Bakugou. He had changed out of his work outfit and into some tight black jeans, with a rip on the knees, and a nice shirt with a jean jacket over it. ((Reference that no one asked for?? Yes please!!))

 ((Reference that no one asked for?? Yes please!!))

He looked super hot. Like, I just wanted to kiss him and touch him everywhere. But I won't. It's the first date. No one gets that far on the FIRST DATE, right?

Bakugou POV:
I saw Kirishima walking down the street and fell head over heels for him, again. He had on a light blue shirt with some type of pattern on it, I couldn't tell from this far away, and some kaki pants. ((Another not wanted reference coming up!!))

His perfect hair and perfectly toned body is something I will never get over

His perfect hair and perfectly toned body is something I will never get over. I barely know this guy, but I know this, I want him as my boyfriend and I want it now.

He came over to me and smiled the most warming and welcoming smile I had ever seen.

"Hey Bakugou! You ready?"
"Yeah I-"

Before I could even answer him, Miku came from the void and answered for me.

"The HELL he is! He's been fangirling about you all day! He said, and I quote, 'His perfect body. His perfect hair. Augh! He's the prettiest guy I have ever met. I wouldn't hesitate to say yes to being his boyfriend.' It was so cute! You should totally-"

I covered her mouth and went as red as Kirishima's hair.

"OK MIKU! That's enough! Do you ever shut up?Sorry Kirishima.. Miku can be a bit, loud and doesn't shut the fuck up. I am so sorry!"

Kirishima just giggled and said, "Hey, don't worry about it Bakugou, if my friend Mina was here, haha they would rat us both out.." I let out a breath, I didn't know I was even holding, and uncovered Miku's mouth. And immediately regret it.