study date ((part 3))

kiris pov:

"did i say you could stop?" those were the words that sent shivers down my spine. i wasn't usually a bottom but, with bakugou, i may make an acception. ((i know..i love bakubottom too, but you'll see where i'm going here 😏)) he pulled me into another kiss and after about 1 minute, i had changed my mind about this whole "make an acception" thing. i started to take dominance by grabbing his face and licking his bottom lip for entrance. he complied, obviously shocked 😏. i had him pinned to the ground during this whole thing, by the way. we made out for a few minutes and i decided to pull away and get off him, to test him and maybe to spite him.

"so...for the answer to number 100 ((i hate these homework assignments)) is it undefined??"

"huh?? oh uh..i guess...why'd you stop??"

"why'd i stop??" it's working!! i'm revealing his true self!! ((idk i'm bad at this haha))

"i mean- uh..yeah that's right."

bakus pov:

shit!! he's getting to me!! i can't have him know i'm not as dominant as i say i am. he's just...really good at getting to me, for some reason. ok. i just have to focus!! he's just being a huge dick!! a...really big....dick...WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI!! STOP BEING A MINTEA!! ((i'm sorry...not. also MAJOR gay panic goin' on here am i right??)) ok katsuki...keep your cool...wait!! i have an idea.

no ones pov:

"ok shitty hair. question 101."

"question 101?? there's only 100. bakubro..whatcha playin' at??"

"I SAID question 101. i'm quizzing you to see if you know the shit i have to teach you."

"oh..ok!! shoot it at me!!"

"ok. will you be my boyfriend??"

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!! 😱😱 sorry i got lazy and i needed to update this book!! comment something idk what if you want smut next chapter of this :))!! i am doing a face reveal so that will be the next update ((probably today so just expect that)) love ya babes!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡