Illuminae.

          LONG AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY a child was born amongst the smoke and sand of a forgotten desert wasteland

LONG AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY a child was born amongst the smoke and sand of a forgotten desert wasteland. And this boy, with the fate of the galaxy resting on his shoulders, would grow to do both great and terrible things in his lifetime. His surname is one that has survived the test of time against all odds, echoed across generations. Skywalker the name that both brought peace and wrought destruction across the entire galaxy; Skywalker the chosen champions of the light and the dark; Skywalker the ones with ancient power flowing through their veins. And although that boy that Chosen One, who once restored balance to the universe after upending the parity of light and dark has long since died, his legacy continues through his bloodline as his descendants strive to maintain peace throughout the galaxy.

Decades have passed since the end of the Galactic Civil War and once again, the forces of darkness are on the rise, heading for a collision with those of the light; an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object that will surely end in disaster. As the last of the Jedi, Luke Skywalker took it upon himself to rebuild the once mighty Jedi Order after the war, fathering three children a son and two daughters with the hope that they would be able to preserve the culture of the Jedi. Though his two eldest children were not born with an aptitude for the Force, his youngest daughter was born with a luminous soul, allowing her to carry on the legacy of her father and his father before him.

And this girl, Indira, knows the importance of her family's legacy. The galaxy watches her with bated breath, waiting to see what this Skywalker will hold in store for them greatness or terribleness. Indira hopes, more than anything, that she will not disappoint as she follows in the footsteps of her father, training in the ways of the Force alongside a new generation of Jedi. Their cohort is meant to mark the beginning of a new era of hope and prosperity, but it all goes wrong when Indira's own flesh and blood chooses darkness over light. Another Skywalker's spectacular fall from grace plunges the galaxy into war, reaping bloodshed across the stars. Though her father chooses to flee into self-imposed exile, Indira remains behind to fight and enlists in the Resistance formed by her aunt, General Leia Organa-Solo.