Chapter 6

"Bye guys. I'm going to work." I shouted and soon after I heard a chorus of "bye"'s.

I got in my car and drove to work. It usually takes about half a hour to get to work but there wasn't as much traffic so I got there 15 minutes early.

I work at a gym towards Central London. When I walk in, I see my friend, Lorna, walking from the café.

"Hey"

"Hey, you're early."

"Everyone else had to get up early. Plus, it's probably a good idea to get an early start on that paperwork."

"Fair point. Shall we start now?"

We did this for a while and everyone else had come and the gym was now open. Me and Lorna we're working at reception today so there wasn't that much to do.

We took it in turns to answer calls. Occasionally getting some people coming up to ask for something or were something is and some people had booked areas but there wasn't that much to do.

Later that day, I was assisting in helping train young children how to play football. I'm doing this to until I get my level 1 in coaching and then I can coach probably. Lorna does the same but with netball instead. I hope is that I can get up to UAFA A or UAFA B would be more reasonable but baby steps.

I also help with boxing training in hope to get qualifications to coach so I can help Jordan. After the fight, he's kept up boxing and I'm impressed. The day ends, then I go home.

"Hello? I'm home." There was no answer. "Hello?"

I looked around and I couldn't find anyone anywhere. I checked all of the rooms down stairs. I checked everyone's bedrooms and the bathroom rooms and no one was there.